MNF Club Forums
Flash player crashes - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Flash player crashes (/showthread.php?tid=1544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Flash player crashes - Noona - 03-23-2017

I have the exact same prob. Happens a lot. A LOT. ( 4-5 times an hour )
On every browser I tried ( Chrome , FF and edge )

RE: Flash player crashes - Zephyr - 03-23-2017

I have started to get them too, maybe for the last few months; I don’t remember them before that but I may be wrong. It may happen more than once but it only occurs to me about once in three days. I use Chrome and someone mentioned incognito windows: I don’t think this is the problem as I use them.

RE: Flash player crashes - Alexa_Darkness - 03-31-2017

I started to get this problem at the beginning of the week on my Edge browser, but after a windows update the problem stopped. So I would assume there may be a problem with certain versions of Flash.

RE: Flash player crashes - Alexa_Darkness - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 02:52 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I started to get this problem at the beginning of the week on my Edge browser, but after a windows update the problem stopped.  So I would assume there may be a problem with certain versions of Flash.

Forget what I just said.   It's come back with a vengeance...

RE: Flash player crashes - Xyreos - 04-02-2017

Flash crashes on Firefox; I usually am in Big Bang, can't speak for other servers.

RE: Flash player crashes - Aieden - 04-02-2017

i used to have the same problem while i used Chrome and Fire fox , i used to crash every time , but after starting to use Internet Explorer seems like the error is gone , i dont crash now , it worked for me , maybe you guys should try it

RE: Flash player crashes - Miskil - 04-05-2017

I have this issue on Chrome, Puffin, Firefox and several time Internet Explorer has done it as well. What I have noticed for me that it is when I am on Beaver Bash and Big Bang servers that i get the most often in Chorme and Puffin browsers with occasionally Booty Camp. When I have reloaded the browsers and went to go back into the top servers i am told it is over filled.

I do not think its due to the population but never know have seen stranger things

RE: Flash player crashes - Zephyr - 04-05-2017

I use Tight Lipped a lot as motel rooms are always available and it happens there so I don't think it is server/population related.
On Chrome I now have to load flash player each time for last week or so.

RE: Flash player crashes - Emmie - 04-07-2017

When flash crashes, click the "! Bug Report!" button in the lower right corner. Choose "Critical" bug severity. Explain what happened, add a screenshot if you have time. And mention which browser you're using.

RE: Flash player crashes - Avax69 - 04-07-2017

My flash player only seems to crash when I'm using chrome, and works fine for me when I use IE, though I may have had one or two crashes while using IE not too sure lol