MNF Club Forums

Full Version: I don't want you anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At just fourteen, then, with so few years,
We talked then long with unkindled fears.

At fifteen we smiled past another girl,
Careful not to show any of our fears.

At sixteen I hurt you with my words,
Left you with your tears, fulfilled fears.

At seventeen we met again and kissed,
We walked hand in hand and melted our fears.

At eightteen we lived together, loved together,
And of us we no longer had any fears.

At nineteen we were apart but always together,
Talked away the day and night without fears

At twennty walking home, exhausted as the sun set,
I proposed as the sea blushed red, without fears.

At twenty one you told me I was worthless,
The pain was all my fault, kindled my fears.

At twenty two you hit, beat me and left me,
I wanted you back, began a decade of fears.

At thirty two I am finally free of you,
I don't want you and have let go of those fears.
I have no words. I'd hug you, but neither of us would enjoy that, so... *smiles and gives a lollipop*
*Sucks the lollipop* Thanks lexi.
Moving on; the chance to do so is always a blessing. I'm happy you have finally been able to let go of those fears.
Quite the journey you had my friend, so glad it is over.
May more come with a much better road
It's always the ones closest to you who can wound you the the most. I'm glad you have found the will to move past your dark times, moreover, that you have recognised your worth and are ready to give ahead anew.
Yeah, took a while. I'm really happy with me right now. Took a lot of effort and help from many wonderful people, but the damage is fixed.
well, I as opposite to Lexi, enjoy very much hugging you, so here it goes *hugs him tightly into my chest*

and I'm sorry if our conversation in the other night forced you into this memories, that's not my intention, you know that...
*Hugs Fenix back* That conversation and my immediate bounce back the next day made me realise that only someone close could hurt me with this anymore. And that is as fixed as its possible to get. As someone close can hurt you with anything.

I know you meant well and I know you care. As do I dear friend. This poem exists, because I realised it wasn't dangerous to me to make this public anymore. I really have moved on.
The realization of that blessed freedom makes the journey worthwhile.  Thank you for this.
Pages: 1 2