MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Mother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have been playing with haiku lately - trying to tell a story in three stanzas while keeping the integrity of the format.  Today, being Mother's Day, had me thinking about the most important woman in my life - all our lives.  So without further ado here is my work in her honour.  Heart

She will always be,
The first to offer her hand,
Trusted graceful guide.

A bond unspoken,
From your first breath to her last,
A friend to the end.

Her love keeps you warm,
Whether near or far apart,
Like only mum can.

Happy Mother's Day everyone, hug your mothers tightly!  I hope you enjoy my little offering! Blush 

Heart SK Heart ~
Heart Heart .....Niice..... Heart Heart
I did it shiro...I did it several times this weekend

and I was also hugged by my kids, LOVED every single one...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Nice Little piece there Shiro  Smile
(05-08-2016, 03:28 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]I did it shiro...I did it several times this weekend

and I was also hugged by my kids, LOVED every single one...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Same here Fenix, even cooked up a nice meal for her!  Wink

(05-08-2016, 03:40 PM)W1LL Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Little piece there Shiro  Smile

Thank you W1LL, glad you enjoyed it!
(05-08-2016, 08:27 AM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I have been playing with haiku lately - trying to tell a story in three stanzas while keeping the integrity of the format.  Today, being Mother's Day, had me thinking about the most important woman in my life - all our lives.  So without further ado here is my work in her honour.  Heart 

She will always be,
The first to offer her hand,
Trusted graceful guide.

A bond unspoken,
From your first breath to her last,
A friend to the end.

Her love keeps you warm,
Whether near or far apart,
Like only mum can.

Happy Mother's Day everyone, hug your mothers tightly!  I hope you enjoy my little offering!  Blush

Heart SK Heart ~

Ahhhhhh Shiroi Kuren!  *sighs*  You touch my heart Heart , you truly do. 

Heart A  Heart ~
(05-08-2016, 07:57 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhhhh Shiroi Kuren!  *sighs*  You touch my heart Heart , you truly do. 

Heart A  Heart ~

Thank you so much Ana, you're always so kind and thoughtful!  Smile
(05-08-2016, 11:31 PM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2016, 07:57 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhhhh Shiroi Kuren!  *sighs*  You touch my heart Heart , you truly do. 

Heart A  Heart ~

Thank you so much Ana, you're always so kind and thoughtful!  Smile

So easy to do with special one(s) Heart , and my best effort with the rest.  Smile
 ~  Heart Anallee
Hi Shiroi, great poem...Your mother, my mother, ALL MOTHERS, deserve it, and more, MUCH, MUCH MORE!
I happened upon this piece tonight at exactly the right time.  It warmed my heart and comforted when I needed it the most.  It's funny how fate works that way.  Thank you for this.

Heart Seiryu  Heart ~