MNF Club Forums

Full Version: The Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inspired by the most beautiful soul I have ever met, I had a dream the other night and awoke in a tremor.  I scribbled it down in a notebook I keep by my bed.  I have been looking at this a few days.  Living with it.  Embracing the message.

Heart  For Cass my love and soul's inspiration  Heart ~

The Dream

I found myself standing in a dark void.  Utterly black, empty.  Completely devoid of everything.  Emptiness beyond imagination.  Except, I was standing next to a sword. A Katana.  The most exquisite and beautiful thing I have ever seen.  The ultimate blend of Japanese art and craftsmanship.  I had no idea what to do with this.  I am not a warrior.  It did not matter.  I knew what it was.  It was you, holding my hand.  I am not alone.  I am not afraid.  I have been released from myself.

Then a voice.  I could not be sure if I was hearing it or if it was within me.  It seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at once and vibrating me to my core.  It filled the darkness.  It was neither female nor male.  A wondrous combination I was sure I had never heard, yet oddly familiar.  The voice spoke to me:

"People believe time to be linear.  Flowing like a river, beginning to end.  But it is more than that.  In the river there are eddies and currents and whirlpools.  Inside the whirlpools time bends back on itself.  It becomes circular.  Eternal and Infinite.  The whirlpools flow with the river.  Each whirlpool contains one set of souls.  A collection of closest souls that have shared the most intimate relationships.  Blessed and tragic.  Some of the souls are very, very old.  They guide the others.  All of them have been together a long time.  Occasionally a whirlpool opens and some souls leave.  Others return.  Some take human form and join those there.  Some visit other whirlpools.  None remain in the river.  A soul cannot survive in the river alone.  Sometimes a brand new soul enters the whirlpool.  It matters not.  The whirlpool reforms.  Inside the whirlpool the past is the present, the present the past, and all is known.  Eternal.  From your perspective I know this is difficult to understand.  Your life is so short.  Every second so precious.  But know this, there is so much more to all of this".
                                                                                                                                                                                                 ~Anallee
Beautiful words.. It reminds me of something...and of course some people...
*thumbs up* great work!!!
This puts me in mind of one of my favourite short stories, the last long paragraph in particular. I will have to link it for you some time.
(05-02-2016, 02:29 PM)Shiroi Kurēn Wrote: [ -> ]This puts me in mind of one of my favourite short stories, the last long paragraph in particular.  I will have to link it for you some time.

Thank you Shiroi Kuren.  You're too kind.  Heart
~Anallee
* tiny edit *
Hey Tantrum
Thank you so much!  I think I missed you post  Sorry  Sad

(04-28-2016, 05:20 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful words.. It reminds me of something...and of course some people...

Thank you Sate.  For everything.  Wink Heart
(05-13-2016, 12:22 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 05:20 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful words.. It reminds me of something...and of course some people...

Thank you Sate.  For everything.  Wink Heart

You are welcome Ana. I do enjoy reading your posts and miss our chats *hugs*
^^I originally thanked you earlier, but mislabeled the reply.   Smile ^^
*hugs*
(05-13-2016, 09:27 PM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]^^I originally thanked you earlier, but mislabeled the reply.   Smile ^^
*hugs*

*hugs* It happens Smile Even I make mistakes
Pages: 1 2