MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Coward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer: this contains violence but no sex.

Coward

It was a cold evening, the moon wasn't fully complete and a big grey cloud was blocking the moonlight. In the evening, there was no sound. A young woman entered the bathroom, she took her shirt and bra off then stared at the mirror. She saw nothing. She wasn't blind but yet she saw nothing. The mirror wasn't opaque, yet she saw nothing. She was nothing. She kneels down and faced an empty wall, she bowed then grabbed her belt, wrapped it around her neck and started to tighten it.

It was a nice day, the sun was shining. School was about to start, the students were flowing through the main gate. Classes started and the teachers started to give their lesson. Like every school, there was different type of students and it was easy to recognize them, from the first to the last row. At the end of the last course, the teacher gave back some test to the students who were either nervous or impatient, all, except one: a young girl, sitting in the first row looking bored and through the window. When she received her test, she got a B.
"Could have been better", said the teacher.
   Back home, her dad asked her if she has got any test today, she said yes, he took her schoolbag, opened it and took the test. She looked down, she didn't want to face him. He slapped her and forced her to face him, she didn't resist.
"What is this?!", he shouted at her with a red face."Did I told you you could relax?!", he said before slapping her again." Look at me when I'm talking!", he said before punching her stomach.
"I-I'm sorry… it won't happen again.", she said, holding her tears.
"You don't know what it is to work, do you? Do you know how it is to work hard?! I'm sweating tears and blood to gain money for this family! And you? You, you're too lazy to study, playing those video game is all you can do, don't you?"
"Well, why do you keep me alive them, without me, there's less mouth to feed, right? Simple, mathematic.", she said before getting punched in her stomach again.
   Her dad threw her to a wall, she hit her head, loosing her glasses. He came to pick her up by the hair, she tries to not cry.
"Stop with your bullshit. Without me you're nothing, you understand? Nothing! Now go to your room and work for your next test, you ungrateful brat."
   He put her in her feet, she apologized and went to her room, her legs were shaking, her heart was running. Like a robot, she took her schoolbag, then her books and started to study. She had a knife in her drawer, yet she never used it. That night, when her father was asleep in the bathtub, she came in the room and stared at him with a disgusted look. She then promised to become stronger to confront him.

During two years, she gained confidence, she worked hard to become stronger and stronger mentally and physically. She was animated by hate and a carving need of revenge, and the more he beats her, the more she became mad.

At the end of her graduation, she went home, showed her dad what she had achieved.
"And now? Is it enough? Haven't I worked hard? You treated me as a lazy brat."
"You graduate, I can see that. You should thanks me for that."
"Shut up! I have enough of you! I hate you!"
   Her father turned to her with a look which could petrify medusa.
"What did you just say?!", he said before grabbing her by the neck, lifting her."That's all I get for raising you?! You slut! I'm tired of your whining!"
   He punched her several time in the stomach.
"I don't want to hear your complaints anymore! You're the one who broke this family!", he said while knocking her against the wall.
   She looses her glasses.
"Fuck you!", she shouted while crying.
   He slapped her than threw her on the couch. 
"Go away, I don't want to see you anymore.", he said without looking at her.
   She ran away.
well...kinda, ignited some memories there Undecided

the details, its like i am literally watch it happen...the writing, epicly awesome....the story...well, ill wait till the final end.
A strong piece indeed. Intense on top of it. Even if it's short, it kinda give you the whole image, without too much effort.  Sad
(04-24-2016, 12:06 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]A strong piece indeed. Intense on top of it. Even if it's short, it kinda give you the whole image, without too much effort.  Sad

I used to write novels back to my adolescence.
Cath, wow, great story, sorry for the late reply but I've been busy...more, share more...please
A very well-written and sensitive tale, Cath.

I fervently hope this is a pure product of fiction, with little or no basis in reality... in any case, it highlighted your writing talent beautifully. Keep impressing us!

Cheers,

Ivan