MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Betrayal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Betrayal

I don't hear your voices,
but I can see.
Time reveals all.
You can't fool me.

I came as a friend.
On an errand I went.
One soul soothed.
Another spent.

Behind my back,
my want you neglect.
Careful what you sow,
I don't forget.
                  ~Anallee
Betrayal is hard... it's a hidden scar.

As a lover of philosophy and quotations,

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." (Kinda like pizza Tongue)

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
(04-24-2016, 08:03 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]Betrayal is hard... it's a hidden scar.

As a lover of philosophy and quotations,

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." (Kinda like pizza  Tongue)

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Yes, cold.
I can feel the sharp of your words. Whatever may have happened, I wish it hadn't. You are a kind soul, who should never be wronged enough to warrant this.
*edit content and syntax
(04-24-2016, 08:30 AM)Insydious Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel the sharp of your words. Whatever may have happened, I wish it hadn't. You are a kind soul, who should never be wronged enough to warrant this.

You get it Insydious, don't you?  Be careful, scratch that, I know you are careful.  All is not as it appears.
(04-25-2016, 10:27 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure all those involved are sorry for any hurt they have caused you, Anallee. I imagine your hurt stems from caring a lot about them, and they in turn will care a lot about you. And they probably want to apologise for how their actions or words, either those that caused the initial pain or that were added later, caused you any pain or suffering. Heart

Take care.

This will be fixed.  Don't worry.  Promises.  Remember?  Heart
*edit re-titled.
I considered a re-write to this with additional content but decided against for now.  Material for a new post perhaps.  I am not here to hurt anyone.  But, I won't be toyed with either.