MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Resolution

I can't stay in our place anymore.
It fills me with fear.
You made me forget how to be alone.
I know you won't be there.

Miscreants approach me,
pretending to be you.
I pity their empty souls.
They think I'm a fool.

Screaming inside,
now I know why you left.
I couldn't stop it.
I wouldn't have tried.

Your tormentors remain.
They seek me and ask why.
I pretend not to know them.
They can't see me cry.

Soon they will know
the pain they caused us.
Vengeance is coming;
my promise, swift and just.

When you return,
you know where I'll be.
My place.
The loving embrace of the sea.
Forever calling me.
                         ~Anallee
I agree with Sharp, a beautiful piece. You have a way with words that I do not think I can match. Though the one you speak of maybe away, there are those who have stayed. Some to help and some to hinder. Cherish the memory of the place you shared. I also hope happiness finds you once again with the return of your friend. Until then, an angel will watch over you.
(04-22-2016, 07:38 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]Miscreants approach me,
pretending to be you.
They think I'm a fool.

my favorite part of it.

Such a beautiful piece.
Lover ( Heart )

Look at there, that is my lover.
He is coming toward me, with a steady pace.

Can't you see, But i can see that.
he is bringing me a gift that no 1 can.
A universe on his head, And comet on his hands.

Dedicated to my Love here ( Heart Edward22 )

By
                                                                    Shetara Heart
I'm sorry to hear things have been bad for you, I'd suggest you tell these people to leave you alone or something. When done politely and in a respectful manner, most people will comply. ^^
(04-22-2016, 02:03 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry to hear things have been bad for you, I'd suggest you tell these people to leave you alone or something. When done politely and in a respectful manner, most people will comply. ^^

not quite I'm afraid. ^^  and, thanks for the lecture. ^^
(04-22-2016, 10:13 AM)Jem Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2016, 07:38 AM)Anallee Wrote: [ -> ]Miscreants approach me,
pretending to be you.
They think I'm a fool.

my favorite part of it.

Such a beautiful piece.

Thank you Jem.

(04-22-2016, 07:43 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Another beautiful piece. But please don't forget my words; you are never alone. I know the place you shared, and it saddens me you feel you must stay away, for that is where we met and now talk.

But I do understand the need to remain away from places that cause heartache and pain. I only hope happiness finds you once more, be it in your place by the sea or another.

Dear Sharp,
Please don't worry.
There are other peaceful places here.
Promises.
Remember?
                 ~ HeartAnalle
(04-22-2016, 09:16 AM)Sate Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Sharp, a beautiful piece. You have a way with words that I do not think I can match. Though the one you speak of maybe away, there are those who have stayed. Some to help and some to hinder. Cherish the memory of the place you shared. I also hope happiness finds you once again with the return of your friend. Until then, an angel will watch over you.

High praise indeed Sate.  Blush   And, thank you for last night.  My guardian.
You know Anna and I are always there and i will always watch over you to protect you from everything i can. Keep up the great writing because it is powerful!
(04-23-2016, 04:33 AM)gomer Wrote: [ -> ]You know Anna and I are always there and i will always watch over you to protect you from everything i can. Keep up the great writing because it is powerful!

Thank you Bro.  And, you know I have your backs too.
Take care of Sis.
Love,
~Anallee
Pages: 1 2