MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Contrasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sparked by a conversation with Bansai last night, I happened upon this and it helped me today:
*credit (author unknown)

"May I be grateful for all that has happened to me, good and bad.  Bad helps to define good.
Sorrow intensifies joy.  Humility brings spirituality.  Disease turns health into a paradise.
Loneliness makes love, both human and Divine, the greatest gift of all."
Sentiments I agree with totally.

And if I may, I would like to quote The Light, by Disturbed: "Sometimes darkness, can show you the light."

This is a thought I carry with me, and it certainly does help me at times. In fact, I think the song is worth a listen, and read the lyrics also.
ahhhhhh.  dark and beautiful.  And, now it is with me.  Just had a chance to listen.
never know dark could be look at from a positive point of view lol....i think this forums have insights and poems that are just above high standards Smile
You inspire us Dark  Wink
i hope always in the positive ways Smile
With you, always.
Blush  see now...making my dark cheeks go all blushy Tongue lol 
however lets not forget your radiance and strength that gives people encouragement as well Wink your unique skills and everyone elses also, makes me awe with amazement of how great all yall are. Smile
Not too bad yourself, my Dark Night  Blush
Wow nice work on this one it seems to fit exactly what is going on all around me as well. Always love reading any work that you are able to post
Pages: 1 2