MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Fantasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fantasy

You came here on a search
and then found me.
I wasn't prepared for the changes
deep inside,
that I just didn't see.

A union was formed.
And, now you ask more.
I do understand
your need to explore.

I'm alone here now.
You did that to me.
Your need to be free.
Dying inside, slipping away;
hope and desire dead cold.

My feelings have become
more than mere
fantasy.
          ~Anallee
(04-16-2016, 08:03 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]Stunning. And I use that word in its most literal sense.

Dear Sharp,

Thank you.  And as I said in my response to your pm,  your words came at precisely the right moment.  I am not surprised at the darkness, I feel it more intensely now.
~Anallee  Heart
awesome piece Anallee... I'm loving this forum so much, all that feelings, the darkness, the love, the fantasies... all mixed together, divine!
Another great piece! I send you all the love and hugs you need to help you through this time
(04-16-2016, 03:54 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]awesome piece Anallee... I'm loving this forum so much, all that feelings, the darkness, the love, the fantasies... all mixed together, divine!

Thank you Fenix-TS,

I always appreciate your kind words and support.
~Anallee Heart

(04-16-2016, 06:52 PM)gomer Wrote: [ -> ]Another great piece! I send you all the love and hugs you need to help you through this time

Thank you gomer,

You already know how much your support means to me.  You are a good man.  Take care of my Sis.  She needs you.
Love,
~Anallee