MNF Club Forums

Full Version: My Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone - as an introduction let me first say that I have greatly enjoyed reading all of your pieces.  I feel honored to be among you.  This is my first attempt here.  It was inspired by a cruel real life event, a chance meeting with a wonderful new friend here and a realization.  It is dedicated to her.  Please be kind.

My Awakening

I hold you close and say goodnite'
grateful for our time tonight. 

Longing for dawn's golden light.
Your face.
Your eyes.

Deeply breathing;  Sighs.
Surrender to your warm embrace.
The Truth revealed.
Denial repealed.
This feels so right.
                         ~Anallee
thats really a cute poem Smile
I wonder of all "Sally's" are kind people...coz I remember my first time on this game...I had a bad start...and no one to help, but then this lady named "ItsSally" she PM'd me and if weren't for her I would have never returned...unfortunately after 3 or 4 days I think she quit her avatar...but coz of her I also started to understand the game much better.
*Sigh* Ahh...the wonderful feeling of meeting the person dearest to you...that cared not the avatar, but the one that's controlling them.

Anyway, Dark and Anallee, hold on to them. Individuals like them are hard to find nowadays Smile
even tho she not in game anymore...but still I do respect here...I have meet really great and wonderful people after giving it another chance on this game, yes, she showed me to give it another chance...and now I have 2 wonderful ladies that I have much high respect for Big Grin.
That's a nice, short piece Anallee. I liked that, keep writing like that cause I want to see more of this from you Tongue
Anallee...I just love it!! you are very gifted, I feel your soul in this lines *big kiss*
(04-07-2016, 07:09 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]Anallee...I just love it!! you are very gifted, I feel your soul in this lines *big kiss*

Thank you Fenix-TS.  The first time baring my soul to that extent.  I was driven to it and found release here.  I'm happy that showed through and that you understand *hugs* Heart

(04-07-2016, 06:34 PM)Altaria Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice, short piece Anallee. I liked that, keep writing like that cause I want to see more of this from you Tongue

Thank you Altaria! I plan to, but under better circumstance I hope. Heart

(04-07-2016, 08:42 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]thats really a cute poem Smile
I wonder of all "Sally's" are kind people...coz I remember my first time on this game...I had a bad start...and no one to help, but then this lady named "ItsSally" she PM'd me and if weren't for her I would have never returned...unfortunately after 3 or 4 days I think she quit her avatar...but coz of her I also started to understand the game much better.

Thank you DarkXtecy.  I can't speak for all Sally's, but mine is special.  It's a wondrous thing when the right person is placed in the right place at the right time.  Though new here, I am happy you returned.  Heart
Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow. Heart

Thank you JCF.  Classy says it all  Heart

I understand now. </3  Cry
Pages: 1 2