MNF Club Forums

Full Version: love 4 my GF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wen I 1st saw her I knew she was going 2 be the love of my life, I 1st met her at the meadows I cud c she looked so lost and lonely, I was about 2 walk right on by , but she looked at me and smiled, that's wen I knew knew I had to talk to her. being a shy guy I did,nt know what 2 say , . as I approached her I picked up the courage to talk to her. we started to talk and we just walked and talked for quite a while. then came the time 4 her 2 leave, we arranged to meet up the next day ,my  Heart was in flutters waiting at red vodka the next day , when she arrived I was amazed how beautiful she looked, my heart skip a beat as she walked up 2 me, I ordered some drinks and went and sat down. we seem to get on very well , as we talked about our interests  , and about our families. we carried on to a restaurant to get a bite 2 eat, then came the time 4 her to leave. I picked up the courage to give her a kiss on the cheek. after I kissed her she smiled back at me as she got into a taxi to go home. the next day we  arranged to go to the beach , as she turned up I knew she was for me , she looked radiant  in her costume. we sat down on the beach and just gazed into each others eyes , that's when I knew I had 2 make her mine. as we talked I leaned forward to her and was about to kiss her on the cheek but as I was about to , she turned her head and our mouths met at 1st I did,nt know if to continue, but as our lips met ,it was like a electric shock, I just melted into her arms as we kissed . we stopped kissing and decided to go for a walk on the beach , as I got up I offered her my hand which she took and helped her to her feet, we walked hand in hand along the beach. I felt like a king with her on my arm. we just clicked . then came the time for her to leave once more , I bent towards her 2 kiss her and kissed me back, we kissed for quite a while , then she had to leave, she could,not c me the next day, I felt so lost not being to see  her, but the thought of seeing her the next day made me think how much I had to keep her, when I picked her up the following day. she looked so beautiful. in her ball gown , she looked like a princess the sight of her was so intense my  Heart was beating very fast. I just had to make her mine. as we sat in the restaurant, I reached over and held her hand which was so soft and smooth, we continued to hold hands for most of the night, when we left I took her home,and she invited me in for coffee , we sat on the sofa talking about various things , she fell asleep in my arms , it felt incredible to have her in my arms.as I gazed at her  I felt like a million dollars. I gently lifted her up and took her upstairs  to bed , layed her on it and covered her up with a blanket, then I went back down and just sat on the sofa , feeling pleased with myself, then I fell to sleep. I was woken up the next morning to the sound of her soft voice, gently whispering to me to wake up, she made me a coffee , then I had 2 leave her to go to work , as I left she kissed me and thanked me for being so nice to her. I. felt like I was on top of the world as I went 2 work . I could not stop thinking about her that day so I phoned her up just so I could hear her voice , it made me so happy as we chatted on the phone. I called round to hers that night and we stayed in and cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie , she fell asleep again this time though she was still holding my hand, I did, nt want to wake her so just sat there with her in my arms it felt incredible to hold her so softly. I just sat there  feeling so good with myself. that's when I knew she was the only girl for me.
Very good Chris. I like your story very much. It is so romantic.
well, this is something.
Indeed, a very nice story Chris! You can feel the emotion in it! All the luck for you two! Smile

But some further advices for future stories. Try to arrange the text some more, and keep a topic in writing. It tend to get a little tiring for the eyes, as you approach the end.
Hey Chris...best of luck for both, keep going, kisses