MNF Club Forums

Full Version: What is love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people,

As usual, my inspiration was renewed through the wonderful bond I share with this community - and a particularly pleasant evening yesterday helped significantly... Angel 

Although this poem is perhaps best dedicated to my RL significant other - an exceptional woman by any means - it also resonates with the feelings I have for all the wonderful ladies I had the privilege to befriend around here.

What is Love?

What is this thing called love, the greatest mystery
Of mysteries, the true unified Force upon
Which existence spirals into eternity,
Spawning universal life ever and anon?

… are you the one?

What is this thing called love, a cryptic enigma
Unsolved since aeons past, yet tantalizingly
Revealing itself for brief moments, an aura
Of clarity glimpsed by a few, all too quickly?

… do you love me?

It is the attraction between two opposites
Whose polarities are made complementary;
It is Cinderella’s reward when the shoe fits
And the prince weds her at the end of the story…

Living happily forevermore.

It is what minstrels, poets and troubadours claim
In tales of hope, sorrow and countless twists of fate;
It is the day you entered my world, and became
What I hold most dear: my companion and soulmate...

I am yours, and yours only, my love.

Ivan
really bro...like seriously, did you really have to go and throw an epic emotional soul fluttering kinda of weird feeling bomb in me like this XD

Honestly this is so (i have no eloquent words) over the moon trophy worthy poem.....where and how do you conjure words like this to describe you inner feelings/self

really amazing poem and your lady...i can just imagine how she must feel if she read this...speechless.
(03-16-2016, 03:23 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]really bro...like seriously, did you really have to go and throw an epic emotional soul fluttering kinda of weird feeling bomb in me like this XD

Honestly this is so (i have no eloquent words) over the moon trophy worthy poem.....where and how do you conjure words like this to describe you inner feelings/self

really amazing poem and your lady...i can just imagine how she must feel if she read this...speechless.

In all honesty Dark, I have to thank the game and the community for that. Before I joined, the last time I wrote anything was almost 20 years ago... I had no idea lust and desire would be such strong sources of inspiration. Blush  I am literally sustained by you all.
Hi Ivan...keep doing that my friend, just...be the way you are, never change! damn lucky lady, lol
Love is Love.  And, I loved this.  Thank you.