MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Musa del Corazón (a poem written in english... mostly)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people,

It would seem my usual patterns of thoughts are holding true; I make new friends, I draw new inspiration from them... this poem is dedicated to my newest lady friend Blush . Her it goes:

Musa del Corazón

At the insistence of mutual friends we met,
Amused and touched by their concern, playing along
For the sake of it, yet curious enough to let
Ourselves open to each other, and before long

I was intrigued, soon discovering how unique
     You are, gifted artisan bold and colorful,
     Storyteller well-versed in legends of antique
     Mythology, fair maiden wise and beautiful…

Exotic traveler from sunny shores yonder
You carry the warmth and heady breeze of the sea;
Siren of myriad attires… I do wonder
What other, hidden talents you’d reveal to me.

I am not immune to your charms, and truth be told,
     Our friendship is precious to me, señorita;
     At the risk of being too forward and much too bold…
     You have troubled my heart, mi guapa amiga.

Ivan
Well sir Ivan, that is a really nice piece. (yeah because you wrote a beautifull piece I'm calling you sir eheh) I would be crying if I heard someone say something like this to me. Keep the good work <3
hi Ivan read yours and i like it quite a bit. Also welcoming feedback on my piece "detective of secrets"

I would love to know more about the skin tone of the exotic, is he or she ebony? tanned or chalky? but other than that it's quite romantic
(03-15-2016, 05:38 AM)Laertes1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Ivan read yours and i like it quite a bit.  Also welcoming feedback on my piece "detective of secrets"

I would love to know more about the skin tone of the exotic, is he or she ebony?  tanned or chalky?  but other than that it's quite romantic

Hello Laertes,

It would be my pleasure to comment on "detective of secrets" - will do ASAP! Smile

As for the lady, I honestly don't know... but tanned skin is probably a good bet, and so would be ebony. She certainly isn't pale or chalky!

Ivan
Ivan...that's a marvellous piece! I bet that new friend is so proud of you