MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Starlight wonder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here goes another, lets see how it goes in a diferent form.

I found myself in a beautifull park by the lake, the sun slowly setting giving way to the night. Now the sky is lit up by the most amazing stars, constelations and I wonder how many diferent lives I have in each of them. I would love to stay right here, in this moment, watching the eternal lights. I found myself thinking if we came from the stars, could we go back? Would we find our so called destiny there, our soul-mate, our treasure legend or would we find ourselfs?
How pretty! I would love to be sitting in that park right now, with an upward gaze reflecting the cosmos in my eyes. I think, as people, we become like red stars as we age. Dying, a light dimming, but with memories growing ever so expansively from within. I hope you continue sharing, I like your pieces.
A very nice piece, Altaria.

It reminded me of The Little Prince... indeed, if we came down from one of those points of lights in the sky, can we ever get back there... and how? Perhaps the answer lies deep within our hearts.

And perhaps, just like the princeĀ in the story, what we were looking for in all the universe was patiently waiting for us on thatĀ special, twinkling point of light we came from...

Ivan
Alt, that's very pretty indeed, keep going hun...you are natural!