MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Account question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you use two different characters on the same premium account at the same time?
(02-20-2016, 10:23 PM)Scrage Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use two different characters on the same premium account at the same time?

I ve only tried that once as a prank, but if i remember correctly, you cant have both avatars active on the same browser. So yes, but you have to open each one on a different browser
(02-21-2016, 01:43 AM)Jacob1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 10:23 PM)Scrage Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use two different characters on the same premium account at the same time?

I ve only tried that once as a prank, but if i remember correctly, you cant have both avatars active on the same browser. So yes, but you have to open each one on a different browser

Damn... that didn't seem to work...
There is a way, yes. And no, 2 browsers is not the answer. Even one on a PC, one on the phone doesn't.
(02-21-2016, 05:04 PM)Sharpey Wrote: [ -> ]There is a way, yes. And no, 2 browsers is not the answer. Even one on a PC, one on the phone doesn't.

So do you know how? And can you tell me please?
Once you know you can literally go screw yourself, or so I've heard anyway, and I'm not being rude.
So how *is* it done?
Answered (sort of) in the FAQ's.