MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
*snickers* so cute!
(05-19-2016, 02:48 PM)CBM97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016, 10:29 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]Cthulu virus out break? (╯°□°)╯
ruuunnnnn for ya life yallll.....*collects all the hotti babes for surviving purposes*

Hey! Put me back! *hits Dark as he carries me away*

noooooo...i not let you gooooo...nooo....*grabs her back*..this is for your safety purposes *does a troll smile in my head* hehe

(05-19-2016, 03:28 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]I heard cath sneezing, am I too late for this joke? Also, what was up with that elder god?

elder god...who?...you mean me Big Grin  kkkkk ( >ヮ<)

(05-20-2016, 02:27 AM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]But he is so hard to get a hold of, I mean, whenever you want him to come over you have to keep chanting, "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" and that is just murder on the throat.  I mean, get a cell phone.

Cthulhu...dont like all this microwave materials...its too antic for him to deal with such things....he like the chats tho, mostly coz only females chant them, and he likes females hehehe.
(05-20-2016, 06:53 AM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: [ -> ]I know right? Wait, didn't we go to god highschool together? It is me, the goddes of cuteness.

Oh you, wait, I think you signed my yearbook and religious texts! *Digs in my purse and pulls out a massive scroll, unrolling it, watching the length of paper run across the floor* See right here!

(05-20-2016, 11:00 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]Cthulhu...dont like all this microwave materials...its too antic for him to deal with such things....he like the chats tho, mostly coz only females chant them, and he likes females hehehe.

Yeah, he is kinda Hipster Elder God like that.
Oh damn I did! Umm, what god were you again? Or you that weird mortal who went there? *I ask taking out a miniature pink summoning tablit to send a message to. Chthulu asking him if he wants to go get icecream or somthing.*
btw...just checking...we are still in Cath's cave right....coz i remember very clearly walking in here minutes before this whole....Cthulhu virus outbreak happened....
I think we are? I just sort of teleported here to make a joke .
We are here, in this cave, where 665 people were sacrificed to the Elder God. We still need the last soul for that!
i think....i think...ill just wait till yall get that one soul and then be respond to yall sacrifices...in mean time...ill be eating ma pizza and playing games...maybe catnip and cuylie might have some people they know, that are willing to get sacrificed.
*turns to Dark with a wide smile and pointing a M30 Schmeizer at him at the same time* Dark, ve need your help to the ceremony.
urrrmm....exsquez me...but, i still need that one soul before you summon me s'il vous plait .....also why you pointing that thingamajigi at me (ಠ_ಠ )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29