MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Monster Girl Roleplays FAQ.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies and Gentlemen, perhaps you have met or chatted with a character called MonsterGirlRP. Well, that character is of my ownership. And the purpose of this thread is to answer the common questions that always appear to pester the inbox of my account. Resulting in me not being able to reply or simply disregarding people, reached the point. As well as give a hindsight of what i'm up and willing to do.

FAQ

Q.- What is a Monster Girl?
A.- A monster girl, in my vocabulary, is a woman with minor-to-high inhuman features that never cover her whole body. You might have come across them at least once in your lives, be it via a game, TV, or even a book. Mythological creatures like Mermaids are the prime example of a fairly inhuman monstergirl, whilist cat girls (that virtually look the same as a human, with only cat ears and a tail) are the borderline between human girl and monster girl.

The base and atractiveness of this trope is to meet with something inhuman, and thus, the monstergirls i roleplay as will not behave completely human-like or be completely accustomed to human mannerisms. You can expect a dog girl to sometimes walk on fours, be openly expressive, a hurtful loner, and bathe you with love and happyness (and a whole lot of drool) after you return home.

Q.- What Monster(Girl) are you?
A.- Up to you buddy. I roleplay based on what you are the most confortable with, what you want to see. If you don't know any monster girls you can tell me the name of a monster you like and i'll gladly turn it into a written description of it's humanized, female version. Heck, you can tell me an animal you like and i'll do it from there. 

Now, here, i am bad at making trivial choices. So if you ask me afterwards to do what i like, you are basically asking the same question twice. Please do not do that.

Q.- How does a Monster Girl/your roleplay work?
A.- It's a formal, text-only adventure that will develop as we both write. It can be short and simple, with no scenario or plot, but i find that tasteless. It doesn't have to go too deep either, so it can be as simple as a fate meeting: We both drinking in a bar, when we suddenly look at eachother and feel something flourish. 

Romance and emotional attachment from either side is completely optional.

Q.- Hi/Hello/How are you doing?
A.- Hi, i'm doing fine. Having a good time, chilling at some spot. If you could state your purpose/interest after that greeting, it would be rather pleasant.

Q.- What are you (or are not) into?
A.- I'm into too many things to ask or remember, but i am into one thing for sure. Monster Girls! So if you want to roleplay something that others might seem weird, don't be afraid to just ask. I'll reply appropriately.

I am not into violence, guro, vore, any type of play with body fluids or solids other than drool and (male and fem) cum, necro or zoophilia. I dislike BDSM, and i also dislike sexual tormenting. Please do not ask for those.

Q.- I'll do what you want.
A.- That is most unfortunate, because i wanted to do the same. Or you can take a look into the next section for a hint of what i'd like to try out at the moment and ask me for it.

Settings
The things i'd like to roleplay some day with someone.

MonsterGirlEncyclopedia by Kenkou Kurosu (Cross)
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com...ory:Mamono
Is a wish-fulfillment setting where all monsters had undergone changes and they are now a purely female race, partially compatible with humans. It involves reverse rape, but rarely femdom, and spreads to a high number of fetishes with about 120 profiles of different Monstergirls to the day. I suggest you to check it out if you are getting started off in Monstergirls.

(WIP) MonsterGirlHunter
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=284
Perhaps those familiar at the franchise Monster Hunter know what i'm talking about when i say the setting of the games has a huge potential for Monster Girls. This is my take and attempt on doing it.

(Those are all the settings for now.)
hey Shadoek good post so long time i search people who like this universe ^^
well i just want write this link if anyone want take ideas of this universe
 Maybe i reback in this post for play Smile and just for information i'm a holstaurus (cowgirl) Big Grin
Interesting
Not much my cup of tea, but I did have quick fun encounter with Jinchu some time ago , so not closed to do it again
Most of my experience with these concepts actually comes from Corruption Of champions, but i am guessing its not very far off in the general idea
(01-29-2016, 09:18 PM)Jinchu Wrote: [ -> ]hey Shadoek good post so long time i search people who like this universe ^^
well i just want write this link if anyone want take ideas of this universe
 Maybe i reback in this post for play Smile and just for information i'm a holstaurus (cowgirl) Big Grin

I am well aware on KC's Monster Girl Encyclopedia. That's what got me into monstergirls in the first place, glad you bring it up.
And sure, maybe we can roleplay together some day. Right now i will focus into expanding my setting, however, hope you all like it.
Since we have a resident Holy Inquisitor of the Imperium of Mankind, I would like to ask. How heretical is this?
*scoffs* These beastmen should all be purged! They are a disgrace to the human race! And to consider copulation with these... Creatures... *sighs*
[Image: 23b.jpg]

(Out of character though, I don't mind it! If that's what you like, go for it! ^^)
(PS, I think it's great that there's a thread about it so likeminded people can find eachother. Keep it up. ^^ I hope you all understand, I'm actually not an inquisitor for the empire of man, and it's just RP. The thoughts and actions of this "character" does not reflect on my opinions and values.   Tongue  )
Fankz 'umie! Youz 'eard da moufy 'umie boyz! Wez gotz more reazonz ta krumple 'em....not like wez needed no reazons ta do so in da first place...
Thanks for the heads up, folks! Spreading awareness of this kink was my main intention with this thread, and also i am not sure whether it is alright to put the MGH setting here or if i should transfer it to Creative Writing. So that's what i'll do, i'll leave a link here however, for a faster way to find it.
Hey, I'll have to look you up in game at some point. We could probably have fun.
(02-01-2016, 01:04 AM)Kyrios Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'll have to look you up in game at some point. We could probably have fun.

Well. Set a date, time and timezone and i'll see what i can do.
Pages: 1 2