MNF Club Forums

Full Version: I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(Galaxy sized dogs...this is something a bad GM would pull when someone doesn't follow their story)

*In the cold, vast expanses of the Void, the hounds quickly meet their grizly death before even getting a chance to swallow the orks. Because no matter how big, the dogs still need to breathe*
(02-20-2016, 07:39 PM)MDMA Wrote: [ -> ](Galaxy sized dogs...this is something a bad GM would pull when someone doesn't follow their story)

*In the cold, vast expanses of the Void, the hounds quickly meet their grizly death before even getting a chance to swallow the orks. Because no matter how big, the dogs still need to breathe*

Who says those hounds were physical, organic entities? Perhaps I should have pointed out that they are made of pure energy.  Wink

My point was... in the wonderful world of gatecrashing and thread hijacking, turnabout is fair play... no hard feelings, I hope Tongue

... and why do I have the feeling I struck a nerve here? Isn't this grand, nonsensical mashup of unrelated threads supposed to be fun - at least, according to you? I'm just playing along, dear lady, nothing more... Cool

Seriously, I don't want to antagonize you or otherwise make your contribution to the other thread unappreciated. Believe me, MDMA, your W40K threads are masterpieces - and I greatly enjoy reading what you write in this wonderful ork slang of yours. I promise, this will be my last unrelated post on this thread.
(Gatecrasher was meant to be one huge XCOM 2 reference. But then someone mentioned weapons that mere Operatives could not handle, so they were replaced with orks)
DIARY PART 3

Our ship connect the bridges to the space hulk. Our sensors scanned the vessel. Many lives, some are moving, some not. There’s still some fighting but not much.... Orks seems to have stopped the battle and are waiting for us.

Our Captain give us orders: The 3 Squads (us and 2 tactical) have to reach command center and find the Commander of this ship. That's him who send a SOS message. 6 other squads have to do the same thing. After that, we have to wash all the dirty shit that is in this ship in order to search humans. If there's no human’s life there, we will place a nuclear fission's bomb to end the job.

The Dreadnought is too big to enter the ship. Only marines will fight. The heavy weapon will lead the way:  Rick and his Plasma Flame Thrower; Jack and his RPG and me with “Betty” a heavy machine gun with 50mm fragmentation bullets. It makes 30cm’s holes in orks armor. Damn GOOD!!!! The captain, medic and two marines with standard bolters, four marines with bolters ends the group. The second squad will get in 10 mins later.
The scan detected a welcome committee behind the bridge gate: YEAHHHH…… Finaly gates open: A group of gretchins is waiting for us!!!! 

Captain shout immediately: FIRE!!!!!!!!  Immediately, a rocket was launched, and explode in middle of the group, painting the room with blood and gretchin’s members. A head roll in front of me. I pick it and give it to Jack for his collection.

We get in quickly… and start moving in direction of the command center. Our team move quite easily throught the first corridor and 2 other room… only one or two gretchins were there. Rick who love blades made meat slice with them. Our radar show that all detected groups stay far from us. They’re preparing something. We move toward the command center and come finally close to it.

_Captain! Command Center is just after the control room!

_This place is bigger than the other rooms and is connected to all the ship. Perfect place for a battle and more for a trap. But we must go in, there’s life in it. Marines Go! (Captain answered)

We entered carefully in the control room. There were dead bodies everywhere as the rest of the ship. We searched for the human who was here. Captain found him….erm her. It was a blueperium’s female officer….

(Wow I thought this thread was dead!)
[attachment=194]*UNDETECTED A SOLEM PATHFINDER SCANS THE HORIZON*
DIARY PART 4
Captain says: _Heavy weapons on position!!
_Medic! Scan this human! If she can talk, she can tell us about orks forces!!
 _Mike, Rayan! Barricade north exits!!! Johnny and Vrook the south!!!  Keep clear est and west exits …. That’s our retreat exit!!
Moving Sensors rings like hell: All signals that were on radar were joining together and coming to us.
_Captain, the party begin….signals coming to say hello
_How many?
_40-50, but they’re joining together so it’s difficult to say a number. Some are very big…
_Damn reinforced walls, infra-red visions can’t pass thought….”take his head phone”, All Squads! We’re in control room and will encounter enemies in few seconds! Hurry up or we will take all the cake!!
_Ok Captain, we’ll be here in 2 minutes “Tactical squad leader answered”
_How far are the blips? “Captain ask”
_10 seconds before contact, sir
_OK ALL IN POSITION PARTY’S BEGINNING!!!!
After this words, for 10 seconds, there were no sounds except the sensor who blip regularly, accelerating his rhythm over and over.
_CONTACT!!!!!
That was the last word, after we were under a hail of bullets coming from everywhere, sound of firing guns cover all …. Ten and ten orks coming from each side of the room shooting in our direction even if they can’t see us.
We’re replicated with hell fire. Each ork who try to enter the place was immediately riddled with bullets, burn, and exploded. We’re keep the place!
_BIG ONE IN APPROACH, SIR “Shout a soldier”
_WHICH WAY “I shout”
_SOUTH!
I turned my Betty in this direction, continuing firing. 4 Gretchins lose their brain but nothing more.
_ERM? THE THING MOVE AROUND AND PASS US?
“Captain shouted” NO ….MOVE AWAY FROM THIS W…. He can’t finish his word, because the east wall exploded…. the monster was in and the battle really began.
_WAR BOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIARY PART 5
The monster roared….Just in front of him, my unfortunate buddy who was next to the wall, was down…. lying unconscious. The orks took the marine by the head with only one hand, then catch his body and finally tear out the head from the rest of the body without even forcing. Blood spattered everywhere.
 He throw away the body and head, then run toward me with in hands an orks double hands sword.  I shoot immediately with Betty in his head: a hundred bullet… but his helmet deviate all bullets and just slow him down!!!!
Finally, a bullet break a weak point of his helmet but he was arrived too close to me to use Betty. I took my battle blade, and….
The captain has moved faster than ever with his power sword in hand, he plunged his weapon between the body and the head of the War Boss in the weak point. But the Ork responded: he stab mightily his blade in the armor of the captain, and sweep left his sword, leave a big cut in the armor. The orks fall on knees but continue fighting, trying to touch us with his sword. We easily back of him and he fell off entirely on the floor a few second after….
But the Captain fell too…. He put one knee and a hand on the floor, His blood flood from the cut in his armor.
_Medic!!! Captain injured here!!!
Fires from everywhere restarted. I took the captain behind a control desk.  Between fires sound I heard a marine shout:
_GRENAAAADEEEEEE
*eats popcorn* It's getting interesting so far.
(Damn, this thread came back to life as I died....)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11