MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the rep for?
I noticed it the first time I went there, but I don't really understand the concept... Kinda...

Can YOU help me?
Well .. if you write good stuff here and people like you or your postings, they give you a good reputation. It means your score raises "+1". If many do that, your score goes up "+1" everytime. So everyone can see, looking on your score, if you a famous or respected person here .. or otherwise just a stupid, annoying one, if your score is far below zero.
Exactly what GeorgeSB said! For example, if you like someone's comment or found it helpful, interesting, creative, etc., you can clcik "Rate" under their comment and give them a Positive +1 rating, Neutral rating or Negative -1 rating. GeorgeSB helped with your question so I gave him +1 for being helpful. I think its a good feature that the forum can use to help differentiate between contributing users and trolls. Fortunately, I rarely see any trolling! Smile
Ok, so it's *that* kind of reputation. Get it.

That means that this tread is closed now.
im great, so "reputate" me lol