MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Scam alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No offence to the OP but....

You paid first without getting the goods.... Think about this.... You were always getting the bad end of this deal... ALWAYS unless you told this chick that she had to date and time stamp the picture as is the rules with 4chan to prove it's not a google image grab... You were always going to be scammed and get the raw end of the deal.. She/he was going to grab a couple pics off google if they were smart they would not get the first thing they saw on first page they would skip a bunch and was going to send it to you... Your lucky the only thing they did was grab this off you and didn't stick it to you worse cause once you bought it for them and you commented how hot she/he was they could have easily tried to sucker you for actual irl shit off a amazon wishlist or something.

In closing you got off easy mate with them just grabbing that premium and the iggying you cause they could have easily suckered you in to rape your wallet and when you got broke they would kick you to the curb find a new sucker. Cause to be honest if you fell for this... You would have fallen for other shit... No offence dude but I just say it like I see it.
kek I used to do the same back when my space was a thing, dem free airplane tickets.
I don't quite understand what you mean...
Myspace was pre-facebook.
Airplane tickets allow you to board air planes and fly to various destinations around the world.
An airplane is like a big metal bird that people sit in as it glides through the air.

And I think he is saying he scammed people for plane tickets. Maybe catfishing (pretending to be a girl/woman). His mark would fall in love and buy him a ticket to come out to them. He'd accept, and have a nice holiday for free, but never actually visit his victim. That's what I'm guessing here, but I could of course be wrong.
Well, that was what I was guessing as well. I was just hoping I was wrong...
(09-13-2016, 09:40 PM)green guy Wrote: [ -> ]kek I used to do the same back when my space was a thing, dem free airplane tickets.

You realize you just kind freely admitted your a dick right? The fact you would scam anything is sad but if you did prey on peoples emotions to get what you wanted.... Most would categorize you as a sociopath...
I'm pretty sure he is well aware of that, Infamy. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't care. He also probably doesn't give a fuck he has admitted to being a criminal (far worse than just being a common dick). Who even is he? No one knows, so no point really caring either.
(09-14-2016, 11:53 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure he is well aware of that, Infamy. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't care. He also probably doesn't give a fuck he has admitted to being a criminal (far worse than just being a common dick). Who even is he? No one knows, so no point really caring either.

I had to get it off my chest man sorry
I know that feel Infamy.
[Image: PijcGEU.gif]
[Image: I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7