MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Lets find masters and slaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok people as you know the popularity of master and slave rp is prety good on this game and i decide to creater a thread to it so basicly i want from you people named your self in the game your real gender in real life and what do you want to be for exsampl

I AM drdarkwolf i am 21 and i am the man who search a good slave for play (no men pretended woman do not desterb me) 
So basicly whats it lets find each other people.
(01-02-2016, 10:05 PM)drdarkwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ok people as you know the popularity of master and slave rp is prety good on this game and i decide to creater a thread to it so basicly i want from you people named your self in the game your real gender in real life and what do you want to be for exsampl

I AM drdarkwolf i am 21 and i am the man who search a good slave for play (no men pretended woman do not desterb me) 
So basicly whats it lets find each other people.

I Am A male. I like RP and will take either the dom or sub role if requested, In R/L i@m a dom though
I'm a woman 21 and am sub or dom bi irl and in game
Emelia, you can find those with the same interests as yours in the other thread, Here it is http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=394
I do believe there's an actual slave auction going down, today as well.
I may or may not attend, definitely wont participate. Despite being a submissive.
Male. 19. Dominant and looking for loyal slaves <3
Female, 26, submissive, need master
Male, 34, master looking for slaves that are willing to earn and breed. Need a hucow as well for sustenance.
Female, 22, sub, want a good dominate master
Hahaha, good luck to all the slaves Tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5