MNF Club Forums

Full Version: PASSWORDS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently someone made me aware of a link to a fake MnFClub site.  Which I investigated, and reported to a few Mods I am friends with.  Unfortunately for me, so after someone was able to login into my account, and transfer all my funds out.  But luckily for me, BOLD EAGLE caught them, so I got my money back.

Problem for me, there is no option in game to change your password.  I had to contact MnF Support to request my password be changed.  So now I got a password, which I will never remember.

So I would like to propose that this be changed, we need an easier way for a player to change their password..

(01-26-2018, 01:48 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I feel like there should be a form for changing password and name.

And a moderator or such just clicks accept or decline on it.

Decline incase a name is taken.
This quote was taken from an in-game chat I had with Emmie.
thanks for sharing this for our awareness. I agree. changing passwords is a bit of a pain. a forgot password link with some means of verifying identity is pretty standard across the internet these days
Two step verification is usually a good option. I am talking to the devs about it (or some kind of verification process). On a side note, moderators can change passwords for you directly now as well.
Hello!

I was away for a while and when I came back and tried to log on to game I could not.  I asked to have an email sent to me for password purposes and it says it sends it to my email address but i never get it?  How can I get my account back.  I am suspecting someone hacked it possibly.  Any help would be great!

SlikD
I sometimes get MnF emails in my Junk folder... not sure why when they are whitelisted.
(08-05-2019, 05:46 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes get MnF emails in my Junk folder... not sure why when they are whitelisted.

I looked through all of mine but nothing was there.  I would really like my account back.  I really think it was hacked.  I have yet to get a response from the support.

SlikD
i need to change password, i wrote an email to mods but nothing happened