MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F_1 said "If a thread just lists 6 possible new outfits then the Devs have no idea which one is really wanted;  they will ignore or pick the one that they want.   This fact seems to be totally lost in Suggestion Thread #II."  - This is exactly why i suggested breaking the Suggestion thread up into main categories like Economy, Clothing & Body, Sex Poses & Functionality.  Then each category can be polled and prioritized.  We can provide the Devs with specific requests for each category supported by the demand illustrated in a poll.  We can repeat this process periodically by rotating the categories to be polled every 3 months.  A member from the forum can volunteer to lead a category during that 3 month period of focus.  With this method, we can provide the Devs with a solid request for each category during a year.  Lastly the Devs are still free to provide any additional updates that they want while we organize our suggestions. 

Cruna - I'm glad you shared your story.  I think there has been a lot of players who have experienced the same thing.
(01-19-2018, 01:18 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]F_1 said "If a thread just lists 6 possible new outfits then the Devs have no idea which one is really wanted;  they will ignore or pick the one that they want.   This fact seems to be totally lost in Suggestion Thread #II."  - This is exactly why i suggested breaking the Suggestion thread up into main categories like Economy, Clothing & Body, Sex Poses & Functionality.  Then each category can be polled and prioritized.  We can provide the Devs with specific requests for each category supported by the demand illustrated in a poll.  We can repeat this process periodically by rotating the categories to be polled every 3 months.  A member from the forum can volunteer to lead a category during that 3 month period of focus.  With this method, we can provide the Devs with a solid request for each category during a year.  Lastly the Devs are still free to provide any additional updates that they want while we organize our suggestions. 

Cruna - I'm glad you shared your story.  I think there has been a lot of players who have experienced the same thing.

I totally agree but Joana_Smith who started Suggestion Thread #II disagreed and still does.

Joana_Smith 14th Jan 2018 ( I know that you have read it)
“Oh, i really think this thread is great! i love that we have a place to discuss ideas together, thats why i remade the old thread and updated the list!
I think we misunderstood eachother here a bit. A while back there was an idea to change the way this thread is shaped to make sure the devs implement our ideas. I was of the opinion this thread was doing fine.
F_1 said we need to prioritize without really explaining in what way, i repeated my opinion that this thread is doing exactly what it was created for.”

Well for the reasons you have stated I don’t think that it is doing fine:  it will be ignored.   And ideas aren’t really being discussed:  A says I want this pose, B I want that pose and C this outfit.   Just a random of lists of wants that are getting repeated as people join on the end of the thread.

I think that it is a bit disingenuous of Joana to say that she did not understand what was mean by prioritise as this was discussed before:  she just does not want to do it!   I can understand that she may not have the time to do it but I think that she does not want to lose control of her thread.   Well, in respect of poses she already has.

My only disagreement with what you have done is that maybe there should have been a prior poll:  poses v clothes v functionality etc. but poses are probably priority for most people and you have got something underway.
(01-19-2018, 01:18 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]This is exactly why i suggested breaking the Suggestion thread up into main categories like Economy, Clothing & Body, Sex Poses & Functionality.  Then each category can be polled and prioritized

Please just do it then, I don't see why you need permission from the Joanna, as she never asked the original person from the first suggestion thread. Youre the perfect person to do it, and since you want to do it, then do it... her thread can stay as a censuses general thread, where you can take stuff from there and organize them to their "specific threads," (or a mod will just close it) than after we poll one thread, we can go to the next in some specific order....
i'll consider it. thanks for the support

We've reached 600 votes which is at least 300 users...this is a major milestone and should be appreciated by the Devs. The poll will continue until jan 26 so share it with a friend. Thanks everyone
(12-30-2017, 03:23 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]I promise to email the results directly myself once completed. Also I believe the forum moderators will probably share it with the Devs as well.

I have a modest proposal: They devs have worked out the mechanics on a bunch of poses. Why not let women do the male poses by buying a strapon and let the men do the female poses through some similar purchase. This would allow an EXPLOSION of poses which would re-engage the users, and allow variety. This purchase object would temporarily change the sex for coding purposes in the bed. Devs? What say you!  Cool
Alex-007 - that is a great idea. I agree with you on the benefits it would bring to the game. The idea of opposite genders purchasing an existing pose or recycling poses so that other genders can play the leading role has been suggested in the past. I'm not sure why the Devs haven't jumped on that opportunity yet. I don't know what the obstacles are to developing recycled poses. But It seems like a common sense approach to maximizing sex poses.
only 3 days left to vote!...share the poll with a friend & show the demand before we submit the final results to the Devs.
Joana still just wants to have a big list. No differentiation between what 10 people want and 1 person and not even that complete.

Overfiend has done a poll on poses. Maybe a poll on poses v clothes and other things should have preceded it but we can still do that. Not sure it needs to be on so long and some discussion has to be given to the question(s) asked before it is posted.
(01-21-2018, 05:09 PM)Alex-007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2017, 03:23 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]I promise to email the results directly myself once completed. Also I believe the forum moderators will probably share it with the Devs as well.

I have a modest proposal: They devs have worked out the mechanics on a bunch of poses. Why not let women do the male poses by buying a strapon and let the men do the female poses through some similar purchase. This would allow an EXPLOSION of poses which would re-engage the users, and allow variety. This purchase object would temporarily change the sex for coding purposes in the bed. Devs? What say you!  Cool

Seems ok but do we want to encourage poses that need payment?
1 day left to vote
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7