MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Ingame Code Selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(07-11-2017, 12:58 PM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2017, 06:51 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2017, 09:48 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: [ -> ]50K per code..? Where is that, give me 20 xDDD Tongue

Is this for real? Then certainly I am gonna have one. Rolleyes

Obviously isn't true.
I know. But wouldn't it be cool if it was. just needed a clarification. That's all.
oh well .....i understand how u feel it ll be super cool even 50 is a dream but.....according to my research 1k in mnf corrency is equilant to 1 american dollor sooo selling for 20 would be a freaking loss for them soooo if u find a dealer offering 50 then ur in super luck becoz tht is really rare as far as my estimate goes after all this the prem would be sold at a average of maybe between 100 n 150 sooo if u get a seller who is selling less then 100 then u are lucky ^^ but getting less then 50 is practically impossible......if u do find a seller who is selling it to you fr less then 50 then he is probably fake then check the list of kumori if he is really a seller then probably is in love with you lol anyways ....peace out!!!!! <3
Hey, I want permission to sell prem codes for IG money.
I already have premium if i put a new code, will it add?
(07-12-2017, 12:23 AM)Karoline Wrote: [ -> ]I already have premium if i put a new code, will it add?

No, gotta wait till your premium expires, then it will accept the new code.
(07-11-2017, 08:20 PM)lHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I want permission to sell prem codes for IG money.

well.....im pretty sure u read kumori s post bout how to register urself u have to go find him and if u satisfy him tht u are a genuine seller then u will definitely get the perm to sell codes....im not really sure but as far as i know u have to be able to show tht u r in possession of a certain no of codes n also u must be able to show tht u have already delivered to a certain customer.....sooo atleast that is whut i have heard but as u have already saw the post bout ingame sellling u must contact a mod......good luck........peace out..<3
Greetings! Just gave the payment options a try after my previous VIP certificate expired, and for some odd reason its not working (as of this moment) as last time. So aye, think I'll give these approved sellers a try :3

Btw, besides Paypal what other payment options do these good Samaritans offer? Maybe Neteller or other online payment platforms perhaps? Or perhaps there's a fellow countrymen among these fellas, that'll definitely allow my current local bank transfers to em real smoothly (From Malaysia btw) Big Grin
There are no other platforms besides the ones the game provides. Paypal is something I offer myself
Welp, at least there's alternatives. Good enough Smile

Gotta set my Paypal real quick, gonna get back to you when its ready, cause I rarely ever use it for online purchases x3

Update: Gotta take 24 hours for my card to be ready for Paypal. Gonna update if anything comes up
Do the same apply to the IG money sellers? Last night I was on the beaver server and a dude came to the beach offering easy money, I was intrested and sent him a pm and he told me what amount I wanted, I said 120k (for a premium) and he told me what I had to offer in exchange I said "I don't know you name it" and he said he wasn't gonna tell me unless I gave him a propose. So I didn't answer him any more. I have another question, I don't get the difference between premium and certificates, do you have limited options with certificates or what?
Same thing just one of them is a code you can either gift/sell to someone or use yourself while the other as soon as you buy it, it activates premium for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36