MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Looking for a submissive girl for RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah i agree with the queen, it's hard to find in the game a good sub, because many of them are novices influenced by the damned grey and his fucking fifty shades, and when you try something a bit different then they run away
(05-04-2016, 05:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]you looking for Dom@ RP_RICK?

Indeed
Been exploring a lot lately, and trying new things in game. But I usualy find sub partners, so i have been laking an experience with a dom, and I am a curious fellow
(06-01-2016, 06:25 AM)RP_RICK Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2016, 05:23 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: [ -> ]you looking for Dom@ RP_RICK?

Indeed
Been exploring a lot lately, and trying new things in game. But I usualy find sub partners, so i have been laking an experience with a dom, and I am a curious fellow

Hmm, I may be tempted to explore my dominant side a little more...

But back to the main point that seems to be being discussed, I don't think there is any shortage of 'good' submissive girls. It's more that we don't announce ourselves, and wait for somebody who we feel to be a good enough dom. I have only met two people so far that make me want to submit to them, and sadly only one of them is a mistress (the other is just obscenely wonderful in every way).

I may be submissive sexually, but I need to be treated right. I can't be dommed through aggression or violence; I submit through respect and worshipping.
(04-30-2016, 07:23 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting this can be a problem, most of my partners are subs, and I'm not looking for them.
It's been hard to find the opposite for me

I'll agree with Rick here also. I tend to be more on the dominant end but once in a while, I'd love for the woman to take charge and Dom me.
Even though it is not, how I usually am, I have been able to assume the mantle of the authority I have as a teacher and engage in sexual acts. I have been told that can be quite dominating.

Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.
(06-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.

I've yet to see her in action with regards to that, but I have been told when Lexi subs, it is one of the cutest, most adorable sights imaginable.
(06-01-2016, 01:49 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Cuylie Wrote: [ -> ]Lexi, I like that phrase too...submission through respect and worshipping.

I've yet to see her in action with regards to that, but I have been told when Lexi subs, it is one of the cutest, most adorable sights imaginable.

She is indeed sometimes,I have seen her sometimes Smile
(06-01-2016, 05:26 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 01:49 PM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ]

She is indeed sometimes,I have seen her sometimes Smile

This I have not seen...maybe someday. For now i'll wait until that one woman actually surprises and Doms me Wink
I like dominant men. I like to serve. I'm used to it Smile
Hi girl.Im your master and your every thing
Pages: 1 2 3