MNF Club Forums

Full Version: BQ Fantasies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Thread posted on behalf of Yeliza.)
(05-22-2017, 06:24 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ](Thread posted on behalf of Yeliza.)

-1-

**Fantasy at the Sauna**

*im in a sauna, the kind of place where people can fuck with other people, im here alone*
*i have ask to the  girls in charge to tie me up at a wall and blind myself to being fucked*
*i have 1 meters to move, i cannot know what doing if noone tell me and im waiting for guys,or girls come for me*
*then  i feel some shy finger begin to caress my body,my skin, making me shivering*
*i moan a bit, then i feel some warm behind me, but  always the hands, my boobs being hard and feel fingers pinch it*
*then, i ear someone kneel front of me and caress my inner tight, inviting me to spead a bit my legs, then i feel his breath on my pubis*
*i open my mouth by pleasure, shivering under the shy hands from behind who i feel now his  skin on mine and a erect cock rubbing between my ass cheeks, the person in the front have begin to lick  my clit*
*moan lightly, feel the hand going lower and bring my both legs up, force me to cuddle back on him, the tongue i feel going deeper make me moan louder, then i hear him asking him  im good and a feminine voice reply yesss*
*Her hands come lock my legs and now play with my clit while he begin to rub his cock against my pussy, teasing me with his tip, her lips kiss my belly and going up to my boobs,make me* aaaaaa
*then he push his tip in* mmm *she have a hand by boobs and she play with my nipples with her thumbs while she continue to kiss up to my neck, while he push more in, he kiss the other side off my neck* fuccckkkk
*she come choke my scream with her mouth twirling her tongue with mine while he going more deeper, making me jump a bit in his cock, i moan bewtween them*
*he begin to accelerate holding me tight, feel him going deep ball, hitting my womb making me  jumping on him while she play with a hand  on my boobs and the other return visit my clit, her  mouth stay on mine, our tongue dancing together, choke my screams* MMMMMMM
*i can ear him breath faster and harder, feel his cock beginning to pulsing, he make me going harder and deeper,  i'm holding his arms harder then my eyes wide while my pussy being tighter and finally squirt, my wet begin to drop on the ground..while all this she tongue my mouth badly and rub harder my clit, i scream louder in her mouth while she moan*
*when he feel i'm squirting,  he give an* OH YESS!!  *then going faster, i can feel his cock becoming bigger, while she left my boobs and kneel to open her mouth to drink my drop* FFUCKKKK, AAAAAAAA SO GOOODDD
*i ear her moan under my pussy and tell faster babe and him answer* b..butt *breath* i.m ggoo... *breath* nnaaa *breath* cum *breath* soonn *and she stand up to cuddle on me, squeezing my breasts against her's, and ear her whispering* Then go babe *and a kiss, at this moment, i wrap my arms around her and hold her hard still screaming* AAAAAAAA HOLYY SHITTTTT
*i feel his dick begin to fill me with his warm sperm, while he gave a last growl while she bite my earlobe and keep me squeeze while i give a last scream* DAAAMMNNN
*he put me down, and wrap his arms around us, kissing her while im always between trying to stay up shaking well, whispering* OMG ... wow
*she laughing and reply* No babe thanx to you *and she kiss me before i feel her go while he go to,i fall on the ground, happy*

-END-

(05-22-2017, 06:30 PM)Yeliza Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 06:24 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ](Thread posted on behalf of Yeliza.)

**9 LIVES OF TAME**
Maow *lick my hand and pass it on my right ear and repeat it few more time. Then, i ear some foot step approaching. Like the others, my ears take the curious position while my tail moving a little*
Maow *purr lightly, then the door open, making me lift up my head and see our husband step in the chamber.
Few of us start to miaulate untill he show a hand. Then all the females except me miaulate after  him. He smile, deep breath and* Ladies... Plz *slowly, the silence came back. At this moment, he look around, staring a bit on each female here and finaly stop his look on me and nonchalant, he walk among her's direct to me. Relax, i look him coming and sit, my tail come softly caress my belly*  So, today.... * he put me a special collar and take my hand, leading me back at the door while he says *
I'll choose her because she have keep her calm *purring, my tail follow my sexy walk when he let me pass the door before he close it
On the way, he slap my ass a couple of time, keeping me close to him, my tail begin to wrap itself  to tie my arms together on my back. When he see the, he smile and declare* That's my girl *then slap my ass again and stop at the front of 2 doors where i read " MASTER DADDY"  and  "PRIVATE" *He open the private door and invite me to enter and do it , i see chains, whips, ropes and many more. I look at him waiting his orders. On the table, on the belly ass up ill do it and while he place a coussin to keep my ass up* Good girl *taking ropes  and start to wrap it around my legs,keeping my legs together, with his both hand he tears up my light dress making me completly nude and he go take a feather and pass it all over my skin, making me shivering, my ears lay down on my head, purr and moan, he climb on the table to lay on me and whisper* Defense to climax without my permission
*he start by kissing my ears, then my neck to going down on my back, i moan loudly to accept  his order then he begin to 
rub my clit with his thumb  while  he spread the lips to finaly slide 2 fingers in my wet pussy and start to move them inside me
rolling them and make them spread it making me some* mmmmmmm *when he ear me, he going harder and i begin to move my hips on his finger,suddenly, he stop and take out his fingers while he moving a bit, i ear him undess himself and few seconde later i feel his heat against my pussy, still purr and moans louder, put his hand on my ass, stick his lips on mine and start to spread my pussy with his tongue, and on my taste he moan once,twirling, making me screaming* mmmaasstterrrr  aaaaaaa *he climb again on the table, kneel behind me and grabing my tail to pull me, he slide hard in all his cock in* AAAAAAAA *then fuck me hard, pull me by my tail and with his other hand on my hip, screaming* PLLLLZZZZ MASSTERRR AAAAAAA  II CANTT TAKEEE MORREE MMMM
* he bend on me to whisper* ok *screaming ill let me go squirting while he fill me in a growl, he fall on me breathing harder* thank you master *closing my eyes and smile*
------END-----
Niiiice ;-)) 
i like it ;-))
Hmmm, those are some interesting stories
Stories, stories, stories :-) 
Most interesting stuff around in my book ;-) 
Welcome and thank you for this pièce of work !