MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Taking my leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. Well I haven't been here in a while and now I will leave the game for good. I've made some good, great friends here, had amazing experiences and new discoveries but it's time to go on another adventure. I was thinking to have a party, maybe next saturday so that I can properly say my goodbyes and thank yous (<----- sorry for the english on that word xD, an old joke never dies I guess eheh). I'm good, great even. Well before all that I'll leave here one final poem, as a token of apreciation for all the good people I met in game and in this forum.

Hello my friends
My heroes and princesses
My darlings and lionesses
Thanks for the teachings
The welcoming embraces
The forever smiley faces

It has been a wonderful journey
Of self discovery and fullfilment
Of making and shaping amazing relationships

To those who knew me
Thank you for the kind words
To those who lived it with me
Thank you for the life experience
To those who I loved
Thank you for showing me your heart

I'm taking the backstage now
Leaving this place so another may come
For all that
I'll always be around

Once again, thank you all for your words. I'm going on an adventure, so keep living yours to the fullest.

This was Altaria, M'lady Cotton Dragon, the fluffy fiery cloud magic winged lady Heart   Heart   Heart
You will be missed! But I also hope you have a great time in whatever direction you decide to take your life. And a farewell party sounds like a great idea! ^^
I will take you in good pleasant recollection ;-))
(i liked to read your posts .... )
and wish you all the best for your further life ;-))
I wish you luck! I can't be at your good bye party tho.
I'll be there. ^^