MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Flash player crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have the exact same prob. Happens a lot. A LOT. ( 4-5 times an hour )
On every browser I tried ( Chrome , FF and edge )
I have started to get them too, maybe for the last few months; I don’t remember them before that but I may be wrong. It may happen more than once but it only occurs to me about once in three days. I use Chrome and someone mentioned incognito windows: I don’t think this is the problem as I use them.
I started to get this problem at the beginning of the week on my Edge browser, but after a windows update the problem stopped. So I would assume there may be a problem with certain versions of Flash.
(03-31-2017, 02:52 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: [ -> ]I started to get this problem at the beginning of the week on my Edge browser, but after a windows update the problem stopped.  So I would assume there may be a problem with certain versions of Flash.

Forget what I just said.   It's come back with a vengeance...
Flash crashes on Firefox; I usually am in Big Bang, can't speak for other servers.
i used to have the same problem while i used Chrome and Fire fox , i used to crash every time , but after starting to use Internet Explorer seems like the error is gone , i dont crash now , it worked for me , maybe you guys should try it
I have this issue on Chrome, Puffin, Firefox and several time Internet Explorer has done it as well. What I have noticed for me that it is when I am on Beaver Bash and Big Bang servers that i get the most often in Chorme and Puffin browsers with occasionally Booty Camp. When I have reloaded the browsers and went to go back into the top servers i am told it is over filled.

I do not think its due to the population but never know have seen stranger things
I use Tight Lipped a lot as motel rooms are always available and it happens there so I don't think it is server/population related.
On Chrome I now have to load flash player each time for last week or so.
When flash crashes, click the "! Bug Report!" button in the lower right corner. Choose "Critical" bug severity. Explain what happened, add a screenshot if you have time. And mention which browser you're using.
My flash player only seems to crash when I'm using chrome, and works fine for me when I use IE, though I may have had one or two crashes while using IE not too sure lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8