MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Balance of choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here goes a little soemthing of an past moment that I felt the need to share with you people. Hope you have a good day Tongue

A heart beating, a silent moment but still loud as a thunder that grows each time I see you. The magic and mystic feeling that surrounds the air makes me want to stop time and just be there with you, forever, in each passing second, each passing eternity. The way your eyes speak to me, the way your smile lifts me up and my spirit I will preserve and cherish, my beautiful pair. There's also those times, where I can't find your smile, where your eyes try to hide from me, I see your fear, your anger, your lonelyness. That's the moment I just throw myself into you, fully, just so you see why I choose you to be with me, why I choose you to take care of me. I too see those dark cold days within me, trying to get the best of me, so I turn to you, to your loving light, to your warming soul.

A soul relieve, I find in you, a calming hug, I get from you. Just picturing your face, my day is brighter, my mind is lighter. A brave and bold movement I made, not sure if it would be great but now and forever, I will never regret the coice I made.
Wonderful and heartwarming :-)) Thank you for sharing :-))
Smooth!