MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Announcement for Strip For Me Baby! Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Announcement for Strip For Me Baby! Contest

HANDAAR are proud to announce the Stripper Dance Contest which will be held on November 12th. The Stripper Dance Contest has become a real focus of attention in current HANDAAR events. It has become popular and well accepted by the public and brought new competitors and fans to HANDAAR events. 
This is a great way to win a prize or simply join for fun!

Upcoming Theme – The Master/Mistress Contest

Strippr Pole Competitor Rules
·        Prem ladies will compete in a stripper outfit and they may strip completely.
·        Non prem ladies will compete in bikini.
·        Prem and non prem men will compete in their choice of swimsuit.
·        Accessories are optional.

Presentation
·        Prem ladies will get on the pole at the bar, introduce themselves briefly (personal preference) and role play.
·        Other competitors will be asked to walk in across the bar, stand in the center floor and role play stripping.
·        Each performer is allowed to role play up to 5 min max.
·        Competitors can bring their own songs or we can make suggestions. 

Judgjing Criteria and Scoring
·        Judges will be looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey their personality to the audience.
·        Overall appearance including complexion, skin tone, hair style and overall presentation
·        Role play

Prizes
This contest will feature 3 categories: 1. Prem ladies 2. Non prem ladies3. Prem and non prem men.
·        1st place: 10k, 2nd place: 6k, 3rd place: 4k
·        The winners will be invited to a VIP room after the show. The winners will receive the prizes on the pole or rodeo.
·        Top winner can perform a lap dance at the end of contest and viewers can make it rain!

Timeline
12th Nov, Saturday, at 4:30 P.M game time

[Image: qXxLIoI.jpg]
Can't wait for another successful event
Guess who is probably gonna be there Big Grin
(11-06-2016, 05:52 AM)ShilohCawlin Wrote: [ -> ]Guess who is probably gonna be there Big Grin

I sure hope to see you there and I hope that Hana has talked to you about maybe putting you to work.
I hope I can make it this time! If not good luck to all I know it'll be great! ^_^
(11-08-2016, 02:06 AM)xSexyMama Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I can make it this time! If not good luck to all I know it'll be great! ^_^

I hope you can make it as well these events seem to be a good time for those that attend. We love the enthusiasm of the participants which makes Hana and I want to do more of these events. So we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you there. Also congrats on post #1 xSexyMama I feel proud that your first post was on a HANDAAR event. WOOT WOOT
Oh, fun!
CAN'T SAY ABOUT MY TIMINGS, BUT IF POSSIBLE THEN WANNA GET IN FOR SURE!
We are pleased to announce that the winners of Strip For Me baby! contest are:
Women winners:
1. StaceyLust
2. Hiromi
3. Celesse/DeLacie

Men Winners:
1. DocBizzle
2. Italiano
3. ShilohCawlin

Congratulations!
Upcoming Theme – The Master/Mistress Contest
We would like to thank you all so much for your participation in the contest. Special thanks to  our great judges Maximus27 and -Hana-, our amazing MC kandaar and our Awesome DJ ShilohCawlin.
Also special thank to Kandaar for all his support and encouragement which is beyond words, and for all his love <3

[Image: XJWkBQd.png]
Awwww, seems like I'm a LITTLE too late for the party lol xD

Anyways, congrats to the winners as well as the organizers! Big Grin