MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Guess what it is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's...Payback time2!

Note: I'll let this cliffhanger and if you want, I'll continue the story! But now I don't have time.

The facility was a vast underground complex with four different levels all divided in sections with specifications. The overseer was at every section of it, and the favorite section of them all was a scientific one, one with human tests, the subjects were chosen randomly through the population of "volunteers". The chambers were all under high security and few people were allowed in the section were the inmates were kept. 
   "Everything is in order, ma'am. Nothing out of the ordinary." Said a scientific to the overseer.
   "Good, keep doing a good job. You may be promoted at the head of this section." Said the chief while looking at some documents.
   "Thank you very much, ma'am. I won't disappoint you."
   Dalit was secluded in her own room, her eyes were stuck on computer screens everywhere on the walls. She hadn't eaten nor slept for months, but even then she was looking terrific, that was one her mother's trait, she always said. She took off her helmet covering all her head, her hair fell like a waterfall on her shoulders, her black hair were slightly turning grey and her eyes were turning blank like the ones of a dead fish. Her lips weren't as pink as before but she wouldn't mind it. When one of her duplications busted in the room, her child found her thinner and in a bad mood as the mother quickly drew her weapon toward her own blood. 
   "Mother, we have a situation… one of our sisters has been localized. She's a rogue one. Permission to engage?"
   As she heard the news, Dalit put her pistol aside and decided to go to the control room to have further informations, once done, she prepared a shuttle to the earth. She was mad, and she was ready to punish. She felt betrayed by her own duplication, it was something unforgivable, Dalit thought, but she was one of a hypocrite, she had led horrific experiments and she was ok with that, blood didn't scare her and she was intrigued by it.

"My mother hates me." Said Diana with irritation.
   "It happens, what did you do to her so that she hates you?" Asked John a bit confused as he saw his wife coming from the kitchen with a knife.
   "My mother wants to kill me because I refused to obey her." 
   "That's a bit extreme..."
   "You don't even know what she's capable of. She wants to kill me and she won't hesitate to use any means possible, she's probably on her way to find me!" She said with a worried face.
   "Calm down, it's been twenty years since we've met each other's and now your mom will come to see you?"
   "Look, I know I sound crazy, but I need to go somewhere she won't find me. And don't even think about being protected by the police, she knows the system and has sleeping agents. I'm going to my brother's house."
   "You have a brother? Where does he live?!"
   "I won't tell you, otherwise you might be in great danger."
   John sighed and rolled his eyes, he knew that the periods of the women were terrible, but not that bad. He replied that she should rest a bit, but was knocked out by surprise. The last thing he heard was a gun shot, then everything went black. When he went back to consciousness, he found himself in an hospital bed, with police officers who were ready to interrogate him, after their departure, he got the visit of a woman really strange. She had the physic of a young woman, but her hair were turning grey and her eyes were odd, something inhuman.
   "Good evening mister Smith. I have to say that I like your name, really common, almost undetectable." Said the woman in black before taking a seat next to him. "You have been hit pretty bad, I see. May I interest you in... some chips to enhance your capacity, maybe?" 
   "Who are you? Diana's sister?" Replied a confused John.
   "Call me a relative of her. Do you know where she went? Of course not, she hit you before running away. Anyway, if you have any clue, call me." She said, putting a visit card on the desk.
   "If I survive any longer. Don't you know? There's a monster running in the streets, the Dearhclaw."
   The woman laughed about it and with a calm voice she said:
   "A monster is only the interpretation of humans' fear. Monsters do not exist, or only in humans' heart. I do not fear any monster, the only one who exists is in within our heart." 
   She looked determined to do something and when he was about to say something, she left. 

Dalit was reading some files when the shuttle arrived in destination, she jumped out of it and ran to her office to change into something more fitting for this world. She hasn't been out for almost a year, staring at computer screens and eating and drinking a few times. The base on earth was smaller but as equipped as the one on the other planet. The overseer, once dressed, took a plane to Manhattan and started an enterprise of import export, after all, she was the daughter of the Vinci family.
   "Sir, I'm requesting your help to buy a huge truck depot.", said a Dalit wearing a black suit.
   "Who are you?!", said a man surprised to see a woman in his bureau without any warning.
   "Who am I? Vinci is my name, and money is what I have. Now, I'm asking your help to buy a truck depot."
   "Sure… but why? Why me of all people?"
   "Because you're the only person who has the things I'm requiring, a depot, some warehouses, and much more."
   For some reasons, he accepted to help her, she kept her promise. After a few years, she became powerful enough to start to raise a good reputation in an international scale. Her own head quarter was relocated in China, she didn't want any suspicion from the American government because of her willingness to sell weapons to the Middle East. 

"Ursion inc.? I've heard about it. It's an import/export corporation which has financed some humanitarian projects. Why do you ask?", said the colleague before turning to John after making his research.
   The detective was trying to find out who was miss Vinci, but there weren't much clue about who she is, where she comes from and so on. When he got home, he was surprised to see armed people guarding the house, he was tempted to call the police, but the woman with odd eyes appeared in front of him, her straight face got him disturbed as she was holding a picture of him and his wife.
   "Do you need something?" She asked naturally.
   "What are you doing here? And why are there armed men in my house? It's a violation of my intimacy!"
   "Actually, not really. I've proposed my help to the police. And I've get to do what I think is good, I only have to respond to my acts if I did something wrong."
   "Bullshit!"
   "Think what you want, your race is doomed anyway." She said, being a bit harsh.
   She turned to her men and they left the house calmly. Once the mercenary force was gone, Diana came out of a trap door. She was really scared.
   "What did She say?! Did she threatened you? My goodness! I really thought she found me! Why did she come here anyway?"
   John found the same person he met so many years ago, an inquisitive young woman, a bit scared and a bit energetic at the same time. That same night, he rediscovered his wife in many ways and was pleased about that. 

"Here's the situation, the Valeria family has taken over this part of the region without my consent. They're going to be punished. I need the 174th division of armored vehicles go there and the 744th legion of heavy infantry to guard this region here. I will end my turn and they will make their move, if they enter the range of our artillery, we'll open fire with high explosive shells. It'll damage them enough, reduce their moral and weaken their advance. Sounds good?"
loving it so far, please, continue it
kiss
Tania
After reading it again, I think it's smaller than my first one. But whatever the length.
indeed, it's not the size that matters, is what you can do with it...wait! what?

what are we talking about?
Hahaha! It doesn't matter! But I'll remember that quote!
Very interesting Cath, can't wait to see what happens next, but guess I will have to, sigh
I'm honored to hear that from you!

_Barbie_

[Image: 0M9vEs8.png]
Ooh! That's going to be in my favorite!