MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shadows;
Clouding my sight that day,
Shadows;
When I saw you turning away.

I thought, that's it.
The time has come
For me to be again,
A whole, an one!

The moment I saw you
It grew in my heart,
That feeling of joy, 
Of happiness, of trust.

And there I was,
Standing proud by your side;
Till that last moment,
When you told me, goodbye!
Very nice written! Smile
If you're brave to say goodbye, life will reward you with a hello. _ Paulo Coelho  Wink

_Barbie_

Whoooooooop !

Kudos Smile and : finally! Wink
Is it because I friendzoned you?
Ah.. shadows my old friend. As Frederich Nietzsche said about shadows as: "Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler".. Shadows are the reflection of one's own imagination, personified in how brilliant or how dark the person is
(10-21-2016, 05:17 PM)TayYay Wrote: [ -> ]Ah.. shadows my old friend. As Frederich Nietzsche said about shadows as: "Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler".. Shadows are the reflection of one's own imagination, personified in how brilliant or how dark the person is

That's true TayYay, (referring to one of my first poems) Shadows

And wellcome to the CW Vrook, simple but emotional, good work.
Yes Cath! After all my love for you, the coldness in your reactions....

xD

Kidding. No, it was just a moment inspiration. I felt like I should try and put down what pass my mind.

I know it isn't so great, the rhyme is almost inexistent at some points, but I wouldn't call myself a poet, so it was just my second try at poetry.

Thank you for the opinions. Smile
I liked it. Please post more, Vrook. :)
Well, I'll try. But it might be a while till I'll come up with another poem, or story. Since I'm writing them on the go. I don't think about them, write them in advance or something like this. I just write what I think and what I feel.
Good! That's how I do it!
By the way, not every poem rhymes
Pages: 1 2