MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Spicy Moment 10 - Part 6 (My turn now!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the previous parts HERE

I got up quietly while appealing to all forces still left in me, looked directly into his eyes and told him – Right Antonio, regarding that, yes, I want the divorce, but… according to my terms and conditions, and you’ll give it to me and more, you will agree with everything, EVERYTHING I ask – He laughed, better, he gave a loud laugh while spitting between his teeth – Yes, yes, dream on, Dear!– I didn’t care and continued – And you know why Antonio? Because I may have been a depraved, a whore, a stripper, I may have fucked endless persons, I may have done everything and more, BUT…I’m a quick learner and I am, you know that, don’t you? I’m very intelligent and smart, sometimes even too much for my own sake, and you know what I learned to be, after years and years dealing with you and your ‘precious’ family? Especially with the ‘wonderful’ Lady that you call Mom? I learned to be a cold-hearted Bitch, a Bitch I ever was, with her, I just took the next logical step, as such… – He was fully colorized and shouted – Don’t you dare to talk about my mother, you aren’t and never will be like her, you don’t have class enough for it – I didn’t reacted and moved on – Probably! And I don’t want to be, God forbid! But… I learned, don’t doubt that, as such, after seeing who you really were, after that ‘mask’ you always wear, simply fall down, I found the phone number of a person who, let’s say, does some obscure work and this time, I didn’t left any trace, Oh No! Like I told you, I Learn with my mistakes, this time I paid in cash, living money, untraceable; and what that person discovered was truly interesting.

This time he felt it, he said nothing, sat on the couch with his hands on his legs, trying to think what to do, what to say, I know him so well, he was where I wanted him, the time for revelations had finally reached; I lowered myself, took the folder that was on the table, turned it up, showing my name written in black and opened in front of him. Just on top, a very suggestive photograph, my husband, Mr. Antonio Sousa, Mr. Perfect, the Perfect Doctor, in passionate kissing with a woman, actually quite beautiful with her reddish freckles, her blonde hair and hers blue eyes, Manuela was her name, I spoke then – Yes Antonio, I am all that you called me, a whore, a slut, a depraved, a pervert, a stripper, it’s true, I don’t deny it, but there is a ‘slightly’ difference between us, I, after I met you, never, never cheated you, at least not for real, virtually, OK, I don’t deny it also, I did all that, but in complete anonymity, without any pictures, without any relation except some good friendship I never expected possible, but YOU, in opposite, you did it FOR REAL– And spread all the photos on the table, some fell on the ground, others fell over him – And more…– Took a photo and turned it to him right next to his face, now completely white – You, Motherfucker, YOU have a SON with her! And the kid, Rui, isn’t it? Have NINE years old! NINE YEARS OLD ANTONIO! And you had the nerve to accuse me of betraying you? TO ME? That gave you a free card to have others, remember? That suggested you several times for us to participate in swing parties when our relationship started to cool down? AH! Of course you didn’t accept, because I would do it also, right? And it was intolerable for Mr. Perfect, am I right?– I turned back, lit another cigarette, picked up the official documents and showed them to him – How about we talk about this house you bought to her? Or about this car?– I grabbed the chronology list –Or maybe talk about this dates, for example, two weeks ago, at my birthday, a time that you know so damn well how much it hurts me, remember? You said you can’t accompany me to Mangualde because you had a conference in Madrid? Remember that? Let’s see, says here that you’ve been with her and your son in Paris, I have the receipt of the Hotel in here, curious, it’s one of the Euro Disney Hotels, I sincerely hope that the kid has enjoyed, since ours you never had time to take them there, right?.

He stood up completely insane, grabbed my shoulders, shook me and then he raised his hand, would it be this time? – Beat me Antonio, go for it, make me this last favour – I looked to the other side of the living room and concluded –Look over there! Are you seeing that camcorder? It’s recording and thanks to a dear friend of mine, it’s recording Live to a ‘cloud’ or something like that, so, my dear, hit me, enjoy it, because after that I will destroy you completely, c’mon Hun, BEAT ME, YOU BASTARD!– he hesitated, looked sideways and stopped, sat down heavily on the couch, with the exact expression I wanted to see, resignation, and what satisfaction that expression always gave to me, I seen it so many times before, but I have to confess, this time was, by far, the best of all; after a few minutes he spoke with a subdued voice, so different from his normal posture – OK Tania! You’ve won! What you want from me?– Laughed, sat down and quietly, but with my heart pounding fast, answered –To start with, I want you to go pack your things and get the fuck out of here, you’ve exactly HALF AN HOUR! Then I want you to go talk to your children and tell them everything, the whole story, the mistress, the bastard son, EVERYTHING! Then I want the divorce and God help you if you decide to take it for a contested action, because I spit all I found out about you in those social magazines that both you and your family are so fond about, and spoking about your family, you can tell them that if they try anything against me, Mr. Ricardo also found out some ‘juicy’ things about your dad and your ‘sweet’ little sister, so, think very carefully about your moves from now on, and TIC TAC my dear, time is ticking.
The moment we were all waiting for
Intense Tanita, I can feel your energy in your words! Must have been one of the most powerful moments in your life... Nine years... I'm sorry it took that long, but glad you found your freedom.
And i hope you got everything you wanted from him
Its "nice" to see how from this special moment on ,
he ist in the submissive, the accused, the guilty position.
( well done, well planned, well written )
.. glad you had this strenght, this courage and endurance ;-))
*heart broken*
Revenge (or perhaps, in this case, justice and vindication, for you were the wronged party) is a dish best served cold... after much planning and thinking over. That was masterful, Tania. He got exactly what he deserved... and from my point of view, you did it quite gracefully and with splendid dignity.

Ivan
If i would not be mad about him hitting you, i would even say to let him slap before telling him its recorded.. that would have been perfect
But mom would have been hurt!
and Mom... have serious issues regarding pain! for real, I can stand tons of psychological and emotional pain, but I'm a crying baby with physical pain... I don't even know how I could make not one but two tattoos, hihihi

Taking blood... a horror!
Going to dentist... OMG!
A simple headache (Damn you 'that time of the month')... Kill me!
A cut (just a flesh whom)... Take me to hospital!

I think you got the point, right? That's one of the reasons I'm not particular fond of anal sex... It hurts! (in the beginning at least)
Hello,

I read all the stories you have post on here and wow i'm impressed my hearth was pounding inside my chest each time i was reading this, how intense it was, the anger the sadness and finally the vengence you have on him, it was brillant and you have all my admiration for having the strength to put your story in here and all my support because some events in your life can live a deep mark in your hearth
Hello Sheilan, good morning, thanks for your kind words!
That's my way to solve things, I need to tell them, to write them, somehow, after I finish reading, over and over again, I feel like it was just another story, happened with someone else. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's my way to deal with it.
Kisses
Pages: 1 2