MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Spicy Moment 10 - Part 4 (Reading material)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the previous 3 parts HERE

I got home and put my plan immediately into action, turned on the computer and open the forum page, precisely at the thread I wanted, took the folder that the private investigator gave me and placed it strategically in the living room table, with care to turn it down so the name written there doesn´t appear, then I picked up the phone; rang once, twice, three times until the voice of Antonio was heard – Yes Tania?, I’m working dear, what’s the matter? – I made a pain’s voice, some decibels lower than my usual pretending I was aphonic – “I’m very sick hun, you have to come here, now, please *cough*, please come here, I’m not able to drive and go there, I feel really bad, Antonio *cough*– Listened him ruminate something imperceptible in the other side and smiled, dammit, I should have followed the actress’s career – OK dear, lie down in bed and give me half an hour, I’m going – Perfect, laughed and answered in my previous voice tone – Yes, yes, but hurry up hun, please.

When he arrived home, I represented the role of ‘perfect wife’, the same I had been representing so well in the past few months, hugged him, kissed him in the lips and told him using my ‘regular’ voice – Sit down Antonio, we have a lot to talk about – He looked at me astonished and said – But you weren’t sick? What is it Tania? This is another one of your reveries?– I looked at him with a hard and serious look – No, I’m not sick, sorry, I had to pretend, now, you’ll sit over there and you’re going to listen what I have to tell you– He tried to stammer something, but I shrugged my shoulders and went hastily into the room, pulled up a chair and sat patiently; he mumbled something related to the amount of things he had to do but he settled and sat in the chair. I took a deep breath and started – Look Antonio, what happens is this, after what happened two months ago when you accused me to betray you, because of the umpteenth time that your mother made your head against me, what you, also for the umpteenth time, accepted and raze me apart without any real proof, that I have been this way, devastated, destroyed, especially after that lunch we had a week after, when you, allegedly, apologize, I say ‘allegedly’ because you really didn’t, basically you did what you always did, you apologized, blaming me – He looked at me dumbfounded with that face I used to love so much and that now just disgusted me, trying to stop me, to which I countered, lifted up my voice – NO, you’ll have your time to speak, now, let me tell you all… so, doing that Antonio, you finally managed or your mother managed, either way, IT’S OVER ANTONIO, ENOUGH!, these past two months have been a sacrifice, and I was willing to hold out until Marinho turned 18… but, well, I cannot, not anymore, you know, in the beginning I felt hatred for you, I hated you, seriously, I hated you, your parents, all your petty and unhappy family and especially Antonio, I HATED myself by haven’t seen what you are earlier – Now I was screaming – Then you have become indifferent to me, this past month when we lay down  it was as if I slept with a stranger and when we made love… PFFF LOVE! When you wanted me to ‘serve’ you, it was as if a stranger fucked me, yes Antonio, I know you don’t like I use those words, FUCKED ME!”  - I stopped talking, lit a cigarette and waited for his reaction, it was immediate – I knew it, once a whore, always a whore, I thought you’d be better with age, it seems not – He screamed and spit words to me, great, it was time for the coup de grace.

- Now that you mention whoring, do you remember that on-line game you find out I was playing? Yes, that’s right, the one I, stupid, used to spice up our relationship, because for you, the ideal was in missionary position, at the dark and God forbid you to cum in my mouth, what a mortal sin that was! Well, I actually erased my old character, something that cost me a lot, because I had a great fondness for the wistful ‘MsTan', only thing is Antonio, you should knew me a little better, you, from above others, should knew that everything someone do to me reverberates in double and with viciousness refinements, so…– he blushed, rose to his feet, come up beside me, bent down and said – Yes, I remember very well, imagine that, my wife, mother of my children, playing a game like that, doing who knows what and with whoAH! In this regard, come here – I got up, went to the computer, wiggled the mouse opening the forum page that I had previously left opened – Right Antonio, the truth is that once deleted a character I created another one and since you didn’t knew what I was doing or with whom in this ‘little game’… here you have… Hun! Sit relaxed and READ IT! Yes, I wrote everything I done here on this forum, on this thread that I gave the pompous name JOURNEY INTO THE DARK SIDE".
Waiting for the next part!!!
;-)) Awesome ;-))
Really looking forward for the next part, Fen!
All this pieces making you feel the emotions you put in, when you wrote them.
OH SWEET JESUS!!! it's becoming better and better...

Just one thing, that thread, The Journey, I tried to find it, what happened Fen? it's been removed?
OH OH....

I have some good reading material, kkkkkkkkk

Thank you Willy *blows a kiss*

"... the hard part is enter the "shit", once you there, "shit" will come to you..." Cool

Taken from a reply you gave in that awesome thread, Fen, or should I say...BOSS? Big Grin

That sentence is brilliant and so fucking true, I talk by experience (real experience), AH! and I'm loving that journey (only on chapter 2)... I'm trying to imagine the reaction of your... prey, reading all that 'shit' where you were, up to your neck! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Wow!
That is just perfect!
Good setup! Big Grin
Holy crap. This dropped like a damn bomb.

I came to the forums late and saw posts from a MsTan but never put it together that you two were the same. So although I wasn't as shocked as Antonio was in that last paragraph, my mouth did look like this: :O
And...I finished read the Journey thread, what can I say? I have nothing to say! for the first time (I think) I'm speechless...completely!

Now, after reading it some things make sense, and... I have to say it! it took a lot of BALLS/COJONES/TOMATES for first, doing that stuff, even with words, that's really heavy stuff, second, publishing it to everybody and last but not the least... TO MAKE HIM READING IT!

I don't know if you are COLD HEARTED, CRAZY or just a VERY ANGRY/PISSED WOMAN, but one thing I know for sure, I PREFER A THOUSAND TIMES HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND...

Livra!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2