MNF Club Forums

Full Version: These are my stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-14-2016, 12:02 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know you were wearing a hat on the picture...

yep i usually wear a lot of fedora's, got to keep up my image as an awesome Kat on the beach ;Wink me and friends were kayaking that day and decided to stop and take a picture in front of my house so it worked out beautifully and one of my favorite pictures.

*Cough* Not a Fedora *Cough*

Dude that hat is called a trilby... Old time Mobsters and Indian Jones wear a Fedora...

Pic related

[Image: fedora_trilby2_989.png]
I love it hahaha
(09-14-2016, 12:06 PM)Infamy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 12:02 PM)AdamJohn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Cath Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know you were wearing a hat on the picture...

yep i usually wear a lot of fedora's, got to keep up my image as an awesome Kat on the beach ;Wink me and friends were kayaking that day and decided to stop and take a picture in front of my house so it worked out beautifully and one of my favorite pictures.

*Cough* Not a Fedora *Cough*

Dude that hat is called a trilby... Old time Mobsters and Indian Jones wear a Fedora...

Pic related

[Image: fedora_trilby2_989.png]

i am unable to click the link and this is getting waaay off topic of this thread. when i bought the hat at a swing dance auction it had fedora on the ticket. honestly it looks just like any fedora i ever bought from a lot of places and looks just like the fedora does ingame. so semantics really? can we get back to actually discussing what this thread is about?
Guys, it's a hat, no need to get your panties in a twist over it. A trilby or fedora in this specific situation doesn't matter.

Fedora man asks you to calm down:
[Image: raw]
You've activated my Trap card!

[Image: 054273e74075166c1749ddb40487832c285de08b...fad9_1.jpg]

Edit: I thought you were my older sister >_>

[Image: 4dxHjPI.jpg]
:o
*cold invites Fenix*
I hope your butt is ready for some love!
[Image: ut5adUx.jpg]
LOOOOOOL JC I Love it! Da Strap, GOD such good memories!

Older sister? Ok why not? but...but... what about that time, you remember? in Vodka bar? a younger you? and Miss Rebecca?
Forget about it....
(09-14-2016, 09:01 PM)Sasso Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ut5adUx.jpg]

Sad part is I can't really deny this....

I am very VERY lazy and to exert the effort to have fun is.... Meh...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5