MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Spicy Moment 10 - Part 1 (The phone call)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
   - Hello? Ms. Sousa?– A hoarsely voice asked from the other side of the phone;

- Yes, who’s talking?– I replied back;

- Good afternoon Madame, this is Ricardo Pinheiro, I wanted to talk to you about that subject on which you hired me – Said the same voice;

That sentence enlightens my mind while a chill crossed my spine as if a discharge of electricity hit me. I longed and feared that phone call since the day I hired his services. I took a deep breath, tried to remain calm and answered.

- “ Good afternoon Mr. Pinheiro, I thought that you had forgotten, or worse, that  you had given up – Joked, trying not disclose the latent nervousness in me;

- No way, Ms. Sousa, as I said, these services can take a lot of time, is not uncommon I find anything about the subject people hire me, but, with information or without them, I always inform my clients – He answered, clearly showing some irritation, not realizing my vain attempt to joke;

- I’m so sorry, didn’t mean to offend you, it was only a joke, the truth is I feared this call and I’m a little nervous – took a deep breath and continued – So? What do you have to tell me?

- “ Hmm…, I have several, Ms. Sousa, but if you don’t mind, I’d rather tell you in person, because… well, because what I have to tell you, isn’t easy, and in my experience this kind of detailed information that I have to give you, it’s easier to deliver hand to hand, not by phone or mail”

Upon hearing that, my heart was pounding, I felt a shake run through my body from one side to the other, staggered to the couch and sat down, my hands trembled incessantly, I try to regain control over my body, looked down and noticed that my legs were also shaking, I stood there for a few seconds, on the other side of the phone I heard Mr. Pinheiro, asking if I was alright, I didn’t replied, instead, closed my eyes and slowly, with rhythmic breaths, re-established the heartbeat, well, more or less, just enough to finally answer him.

- O…K! I’m sorry…hmm, right! Can we meet in the same place where we met the first time? Let’s say…in one hour?– The place wasn’t far from my home, but I really need more time to re-establish conveniently.

He nodded, said goodbye and hung up, I laid the phone on the table and let myself fall heavily on the couch, my eyes closed trying to contain the tears that insisted in coming out; gradually the tremors passed, didn’t realized how long it took, it seemed an eternity, several scenarios have formed in my head, from the very poor to the really bad. When finally took control of my body, I got up, went to the kitchen, drank a glass of water, then went to my room, changed clothes (I was wearing my gym clothes, because I thought in going to the beach for my regular walk), perfumed myself, washed my face, put some light make up, grabbed the car keys and leave out the door. Good or bad, the time had come for me to know the whole truth.
Part one?! Oh god!
. Niice beginning, keeping us in suspend ...... ;-))
.. but also leading finally to an end ;..(
*hugging you tight* is it still painful?
it certainly is Cath, but I need it to closure things and move along!
Hello Fen dear, I'm returning after a wonderful month in the Caribbean's...and what I saw? your final moment!

Let me say, even if I know the story I will be a very avid reader, because, first you deserve it and second, DAMN woman, that's very well written, with the suspense, the 'feelings' and with all your 'personality' in it. Magnificent Fen, Loving it!

*hug her tight* You'll close the subject and you'll leave of that even stronger than before!
*HUG HIM TIGHT* I miss you my sweet friend! I hope your vacations were good, I'm sure they were, no Messenger, no Facebook, no MnF, not even a word...you naughty!
Did you lost your extra pounds? too much exercise? hihihi
Kidding, I'm so pleased to see you again!
PS I wrote you something in your FB about our special series, go check it!
AHAHAH... yes I've been busy! very busy! and...extra pounds? who are you calling fat? I'm in an excellent form...

Read it and replied, and Fen, I'm looking forward to October, that new season, Damn! Must be awesome, shit!!!!
Tant is back! Welcome back Tant, kkkkkk

Fen, that is very promising, looking forward for what is coming!
And so it begins...
-Hugs Fen-
Pages: 1 2