MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
And of course it is a fantasy. When kids are playing war they know it is fake, that's why it's fun to play. Rape play is very much the same principles. Both partners have terms they make clear first, both know it's safe and they still get the thrill. Win win!
I understand it's a sensitive subject tho and it should be respected and probably kept in PM
;-)) Completely agreeing with you ;-))
I've given it some thought and I have a suggestion to balance the "I want rape" and the "Nothing like rape in game" worlds:

Lets call them "Invite Flag" and "Lock Room Flag", both would have some options, like "OFF", "Friends Only" and "All":

Invite Flag OFF = If people invite you, you'll just see the pop-up and decide, normal game option.
Invite Flag "Friends Only" = You'll automatically accept Invites from people on your friends list (Just a notice and an auto TP to room after a few seconds)
Invite Flag "All" = All invites will drag you to the player room, with just a notice and the auto TP, you cannot Deny the request.

Lock Room Flag OFF = Normal game
Lock Room Flag ON = You cannot leave a room through the map or door. You can only leave if the room's owner decides to boot you out.

Of course its not simple and will not solve all the problems, but I think is a way that will enhance A LOT the rape/dom/sub roleplays (which seem to be plenty) without actually using the words Rape or a simple "click to rape me" mechanic.

Ps.: Yes, I registered just now only to post this, lol.
To continue or integrate this very nice idea ..
.....(no matter how to implement it) ;-))

There could be a new room ("dark room") or a new area ("danger zone").
After entering you could make your chooses and only there your chooses were effectual.

Or perhaps a complete new server called "dark desires" where you can enter.
And in the complete world of "dark desires" where you could have all the same places as in the other servers these new rules are valid

(10-05-2016, 11:15 PM)Balthus Dire Wrote: [ -> ]Lets call them "Invite Flag" and "Lock Room Flag", both would have some options, like "OFF", "Friends Only" and "All":

Invite Flag OFF = If people invite you, you'll just see the pop-up and decide, normal game option.
Invite Flag "Friends Only" = You'll automatically accept Invites from people on your friends list (Just a notice and an auto TP to room after a few seconds)
Invite Flag "All" = All invites will drag you to the player room, with just a notice and the auto TP, you cannot Deny the request.

Lock Room Flag OFF = Normal game
Lock Room Flag ON = You cannot leave a room through the map or door. You can only leave if the room's owner decides to boot you out.

These room, area or the new server "dark desires" could be (perhaps) available only for premium or for an extra special subscription.

(.. ;-)) .. if the developers could get money for it, they would rather think about programming it .. ;-)) .. )
well as a fan of dark fantasy something you would never actually do in real life i think its alright if they want to role play because technically its not rape if they consent to it
Im not sure if its been brought up yet as I havent had a chance to read the entire thread, but I also have a little bit of a rape fetish and I feel like the easiest way (From a player point nt dev point) would be a mode like do not disturb where you can just be forced in from your character page
I agree entirely with Ally, I would love an option to enable a man to just take me there on the spot. Would also be nice if you could initiate outdoors sex in this way, background change and male rounds only would be the differences.

This is a game, and this is about rape-play, this thread shouldn't spiral into morals.
I also agree with the rape play... like there can be a option for people to turn ON/OFF the rape play (for example - it can be like "do not disturb mode") and that settles the whole issue.

And just like HornyVixen said it's a game not reality!!
Games can still affect people. I think everyone's fully aware that it's not reality. Ethnic Cleansing was just a game, I still found the idea of such a game to be horrible. Some people are ok with certain things, and others are not. All you can do is respect that. It's not about morals, it's about creating a scenario that many find disgusting, disturbing and overall just wrong. I'm personally not against it, and I don't think the idea of anyone was that RP rape and actual rape are the same things. But I also wouldn't wanna take part in it myself, and can also understand how some would feel uncomfortable or worse with it, and thus shouldn't even be forced into such a situation.

On that note, a system where you can avoid rape play entirely, if such was implemented, is a good idea. Have it on automatically, and if you wanna take part in such things, you turn it off. That way, people who don't want it, won't even notice a difference.
One question tho... If you wanna be raped, how is it then rape? >_> 
I only imagine the woman to be even more turned on than the man, saying things like "oh no! Please don't do this D: take it out" in a painfully sarcastic manner. 

Point is, doesn't wanting to experience rape in form of a roleplay in-game count as consent?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6