MNF Club Forums

Full Version: FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
has the game been offline? I havent been able to connect to the server for a few hours now, does anyone else have the same problem and if yes is there a fix yet?
Can you give a potion futa potion to someone else?
if it is possible to do it, as I do.
(I use a translator)
Thank you.
Well I have a few question to ask you guys
(03-30-2022, 02:17 PM)Donmar Wrote: [ -> ]Well I have a few question to ask you guys
Well what are they?  It seems you are just boosting number of posts from all the others you made today.
I'm having some trouble with the desktop app for the game, which won't log me in. I've tried a handful of times over the last two days, but I get invalid e-mail/password as the response. I've used a flash extension to launch the game in browser, which will actually log me in using the same credentials.

What can I do to troubleshoot or fix this problem with the desktop version? I have tried repairing and uninstalling/reinstalling already.
You should send an email to team.mnfclub@gmail.com and present the desktop app problem to them and hopefully they will be able to provide you with a fix.
Hi there. I don't know where to post this so I'm posting this here. This is a recurring, consistent problem that I have had to face.
I'm operating on a Windows 7 machine and have the mnf desktop app installed, recently MnF was blocked in my country so I have to use a VPN to log in, which is tedious enough.
Even with the VPN activated, I cannot get in any of the servers, I can log on and create a new avatar but I cannot access any servers. The wheel spins for a bit and the screen stays on the select a server screen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I go on MnF by the name Masroor.
If you try logging in from the Opera Browser, it does the same?

In any case, you should email the support team at team.mnfclub@gmail.com and describe the situation to them as well.
(05-08-2022, 01:32 PM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]If you try logging in from the Opera Browser, it does the same?

In any case, you should email the support team at team.mnfclub@gmail.com and describe the situation to them as well.

okay.... you're not gonna believe this, but I switched vpn services from Hola to Hotspotshield and...it's working fine now 0.0 so um thank you
I need urgent help.
So this is the avatar that I have been using for a while, I was permanently banned about four weeks ago for not abiding the game rules and being constantly rude and toxic to others.
But because I wanted to keep playing the game and I had finally realized the mistake I have made, I created a new account and started from there. About three weeks later it was also banned today.
So I went ahead and created another account and not an hour had passed before I was banned again. The nature of the last two bans were that I was evading the bans.
I understand the severity of my actions and just wish to continue playing the game without any trouble and yet everytime I start anew I am instantly perma banned. I wish to continue playing the game but I am not getting any help, any sort of help would be appreciated. thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13