MNF Club Forums

Full Version: You're kidding, right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a garbage poem which I wrote following all the flames the French are throwing on the Portgual.

To my dear little hypocrites.
I can't bear your presence,
You make me sick of your arrogance.
You talk, but with a mouth full of shits.

You're motto is: Equality, Fraternity and Liberty.
And yet you're one of the most racist people.
You're mad about ONE fault, but you can see,
Yours. You look like a pig, you just need an apple.

You said it' sun fair, but you were so biased.
You said they suck, but you can't swallow.
So, go back to your sorrow.
So, go back as your cried.

You said filthy nigger,
You've got a team of black men.
You said cheater,
And yet you cheated more than them.

If I was siding with the Portugal, it's because you've beaten a good team in dishonorable ways, and I was hoping for this beautiful country of Portugal to put you down. It would have been Portugal-Germany in final, but since you're the organisator, you wouldn't want to not be in final, right?
You have won that match without honor and tell that the Portuguese are honor less? Don't make me puke.
This is a powerful sentiment dear. And rather well crafted. I'm really most impressed.
I'll that take as a compliment ;P
You should! It was meant as one.
I know, I'm not that stupid either ^^
*glares* Far from it.
Wow. That was so awesome :o
Suddenly i just started to love you xD
I dont usually read, specially poems. But you did make me read that one. Congratulations Tongue
I'm honored then ^^ and if you read the whole poem ,that's even better.
Hi Maria, read it and love it, so true and valid not only for French but for all of those who think is better than others, just because...not only for football but for so many things in life, it's a common mistake and so many times people pay that attitude with tears, like the French did, like we did 12 years ago; we learned our lesson, who knows, maybe the French learn it also!
For those that persist in the quest, the ones that throw stupid petitions, we have a very good say for them - " OS CÃES LADRAM E A CARAVANA PASSA " (DOGS BARK AND THE CARAVAN PASSES), that, and the good and old KOMPENSAN for the heartburn!