MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Old bargains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Following the recent events here, I feel like everyone is leaving...

She was sitting on a bench,
She was waiting for the end,
There was nothing left to lend,
And she hasn't got any strength.

After everything I've lived,
There was rises and falls,
Happiness and sadness, all false?
Before that, in what did I believed?

She was sad and lonely,
With only memories, 
That was a pity,
She misses these stories.

I forgot of futile it was,
To believe in happy ending,
I could have saw this happening,
To think it was without flaws.

She was sad and lonely,
I am alone and saddened,
She will die in agony, 
I haven't understood what happened.

[attachment=794]
Hey Hey...CATH, I'm not leaving, relax... and you know how to talk to me when you want... names can be changed, persons can't, I wont change, it will be me, for the good and for the bad, only with a different avatar name, maybe a different character, maybe (I hope) a more cheerful one, a more happy, more 'healthy' one, something new, something with less 'baggage', I don't know yet! What I know for sure, is that the reasons that bring Fenix here are no longer exist, therefore SHE don't need to reborn day in...day out!!! Capisce?
Capisce madre... But what about Tan?
My auntie's getting a new face?
Tan_Reborn is a possibility, don't know yet!

Sharp, is probably a new name, more than a new face, more a new 'persona', something more fresh, more free, and hopefully, more 'awesome', hihihi

Just, wait and see, the last moment will explain it, be patience, dears...

Bottom line is, I stay here, now I'm busy IRL with my new house, but I come here to check what you are doing, read your poems, stories, updates, whatever..., even if I don't comment, be sure that I read all you post around here, there's Big Brother, I'm Big Mother, lol....

kisses and hugs