MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Leave Me Alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You cling to me like a newborn child
Even though I throw you away
You disgust me, your presence alone is repulsive
But you insist on wanting to stay
You pretend to not care of my actions
You tell me you've done no wrong
Yet you continue to talk, bring up the past
On there, you act big and strong
You pretend all I think about is you
During sex, I have you on my mind
But in reality, I force you out
You're something I would never want to find
But wait, now I'm doing it for attention
That's the excuse you come up with
Even though I've looked the other way for centuries
You've become a walking myth
You call me psychotic for ignoring you
Tell me I'm hateful for not talking for days
But, you apologized for being mean, right?
It's like getting off from me pays
Leaking my nudes gets my attention now
Clearly that's the right thing to do
And you'll still claim you're innocent
But those are just old, nothing new
You've obsessed over me long enough
Even when I tell you to leave me alone
It's time to lock you up for good
Harassment is something I don't condone
I've proved enough today about what you really are
I'm putting you to an end
You say you've seen my true, evil colors
Yet you call a girl who wishes death upon people a friend
This is really heavy chamy, I hope it's all figuratively, because if it's not, it seems to me that's a cry for help, and that last sentence my dear, caused me a shiver right down my spine!
*hugs super tight* It sucks that it was allowed to reach this point, but when those in authority ignore the needs of those they are supposed to protect, what can we do?
(07-01-2016, 08:25 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: [ -> ]This is really heavy chamy, I hope it's all figuratively, because if it's not, it seems to me that's a cry for help, and that last sentence my dear, caused me a shiver right down my spine!

I wish it was. Sharps is correct with his statement
*gives you a very tight hug* My emotions are a jumble when reading this, so before I go about clumsily expressing them. I so sorry you had this experience and someone betray you like that, it can be one of those defining hurts.

There is something unique in being a woman when it comes to sex and feelings that, I think men don't always get, because, they ultimately aren't built that way. I mean, we all have emotional vulnerability, but when we have physical congress, the very act of sex invites someone inside of us. It intensifies those emotions. Being able to experience negative feelings of something and wanting to get over it, but coupling with the sensation or idea that part of that person was inside of us lends it....a really heavy weight. I'm very sorry again that you had to experience a cut so personal and then for it not to have been understood and addressed. I'm sorry someone took something you gave in love and passion and turned it into something dark. I wish I could give you more than thoughts, internet hugs and maybe clumsy understanding.
I read your poem as the (hopefully) last words adressed to a
very selfish person who ignores totally your feelings and needs and who is now acting like an stalker.
I hope with you ...
your : " It's time to lock you up for good"
would be successfull.
But except this i hope we could and can give you here the good feeling of compassion and the feling of being understanded and accepted, to be liked "as you are".
I wish you all the best now and on your further ways..
* A big hug ( if you like it from me )
;-))
As someone who has dealt with harassment (from the online to irl - real situation) and sexual abuse - to the point of legal proceedings, restraining orders that followed suit, I can at least begin to address this post from my angle - without any expectation that I "know-know" what you're going through - nobody except you does.

Thus, my advice isn't philosophical or existential, it's not even an advice per se. It's just this : you have no blame, you have no take. People at times feel they owe their "significant other" something. Unless married, you don't owe anybody anything. Not even an explanation. All your connections to this person are in your head - and theirs. If you feel trapped, leave. If they stop you in any way or continue to harass - file charges. I'm being blunt because it's better this way imho.

Look up the law in your country, be clear on ending things and end them, with witnesses and whatnot. Leave the emotional attachment at the door. Clearly this person should mean nothing to you anyway. Wink
It's that simple - yet so so hard, I know.
Harassment is always distressing and painful. The more so if it is from someone once thought close. I can offer little more than the others here do, but simply add sympathy and support.