MNF Club Forums

Full Version: You're useful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're useful so I'll talk to you,
Though I've ignored you up til now,
Your approaches bothered me its true,
You're useful so I'll talk to you,
And now I have there's a different view,
Perhaps you aren't so low,
You're alright so I'll talk to you,
Though I've ignored you up til now.

I spoke to someone for the first time yesterday, or rather they spoke to me.  They are a friend of several of my friends and I had tried to strike up conversation before, but always been ignored. They needed something from me though, so approached me. I realised shortly after we began talking that they had thought I was hitting on them prior (I wasn't at all). The conversation ended with them sending me a friend request, so I tried to write the above from their perspective.
Ain't that a bit hypocrite? I mean, I get the same treatment since I'm considered as "useful".
A little, though the reason they had not talked to me until they needed something was that they expected me to try to get them into bed and weren't interested. Understandable given the interactions often faced in this game with many guys.
In that case, it is understandable.
Knowing who and what this was about, I guess it is true that you have some usefulness.
I agree, you do serve some purpose at times. When those times are, I don't really know, but I'm sure they do occur.
I don't think it is a negative thing to be deemed useful to someone. It is how we show we care and are of value to those we are in a relationship with. *blushes and shrugs*

I liked the perspective switch Kyrios, it can be a risky place to be.