MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Maybe Theres a Reason: A Bop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been alone more than I've been with someone,

Its part by choice, part fickle chance uncaring,
I rarely meet a mate I might consider,
And when I do I find myself quickly undone,
You see I have a thing for women bold and daring,
Its about their mind, their passion, not their figure.

Maybe there's a reason  I can't find a love to last.

I want someone independant fierce and free,
With a mind quick and sharp as obsidian,
A will to match mine, bend and twist, but never break,
In short a person who can stand up to me,
With such a tongue and wit ophidian,
And a kindness that's impossible to fake,
I've searched and found now and in the past,
Such people need a freedom unsurpassed.

There is a solution that's second to none,
Simply the thought can leave my heart flaring,
Its hard on me to try though, here's the kicker,
I can't push or trick,I simply have to leave them be,
And hope that they make me their meridian,
I let them go and hope they choose of me to partake.

And he's back!
I do like this one. Smile
*throws a lollipop at Kyr, hitting him in the eye*
I like the imagery and word choice a ton in this one. I liked "I can't push or trick, I simply have to leave them be,/And hope they make me their meridian." It is a feeling that I have in myself.

There is a lot of failure in this human chemistry experiment we call love.
There is, but its more worth it to try than to not I think. I would always rather someone be with me through choice not obligation. In fact if someone were to stay through obligation I would be unhappy.
Love has been the main focal point in the arts for a very simple reason to me. Its the main deep core rooted focal point of mankind itself.
There are countless interpretations of what love is, as many people walk on this planet.
Reading about another's perspective is always interesting, so thankies. Smile
Well, I'm glad to supply something of interest to you. Love is a very complex and multi layered thing. I think the word too small for the concept sometimes.
*hugs* Kyrios...Hun, I'm sure that one day you'll find someone that match your expectations, I have faith in you, and you totally deserve to be happy *kiss his cheek* I'm here cheering for you and supporting you, as always have been!
*Smiles* thanks Fenix. I don't know if its about matching my expectations, I've found people who do that and more, its about doing that and me matching theirs and a whole pile of other factors lining up.

I appreciate you and your support of me *Hugs*. Sometimes I think I should get you to recommend me to people, you make a better case fro me than I do Wink