MNF Club Forums

Full Version: A mistake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Cath's here! 

It's been a while since I haven't posted a thread. But tonight, I'm feeling that I should post something. A bit like mom, except that there won't be any sex scene. Why? because I'm still an unexplored land and describing the sensations of such things is impossible for me. 

A mistake?

I remember the first time I went to a night club the Exklusiv(sic), it was near an embassy, from which country? Who cares? Well, this club was know for two things: It's expensive drinks and it was near a cheap hotel. At this time, I was quite the tomboy, I spent most of my times with boys I knew from school. 

We al passed our exams, so we decided to celebrate it by going to a night club! We weren't the only one who thought of that and so, we met lots of our classmates. It was quite a shock for me to meet them there, but "whatev' !" I thought to myself. Since I wasn't really comfortable with my other classmates and others strangers, I played it safe and drank few and danced few. My dancing skills are... meh? 

I usually don't drink alcohol except if there's a good reason for that, most of my friends teased me saying "i bet she gets drunk with a glass of water!". But they didn't know that I don't drink much but when I drink, it's often some strong one. (A friend of my father which had some business in Russia and he often gave him some Vodka, cool isn't it?) 

One of my friends, who likes to brag about how of a "grownup" he is, drank a bit too much. I stopped counting his drinks after 20, I let you imagine how wasted he was. But since I like to help my friends, I looked after him the whole time, it was fun. He danced like an idiot, I laughed. But then I had to go to the toilets. He followed me there and he tried to seduce me.
   "Hey Maria, you know that you look cute in your dress?" he said trying to make some kind of sexy pose.
   "Yeah, yeah, I know, you've told me that two seconds ago." I said, rolling my eyes as it annoyed me.
   "Hey, do you wanna make it?"
   "Huh?" I said as I followed his look.
   That idiot pulled his pants down, showing my his erected penis. I made some big eyes as I saw for the first time a real dick in flesh. I shivered and stepped back.
   "Wh-what are you doing?" I said with some fear. "I... I..."
   "Girl, I've wanted to make it with you. You've got a naughty mind, I bet we can get naughty right now."
   I wanted to know what it feels to have a dick inside of me, but words are different than actions. I could laugh about sodomy, but I couldn't think of doing that. I was too shy for such thing. 
   "I... I don't think I'm ready for that..." I said looking away.
   He stepped a bit further, touching my parts with his dick. It aroused me, but I was too afraid. 
   "Don't force me to hurt you" I said to him with a murderous look. 
   He understood that I was serious about that and he stepped back, putting his tool in his pants. But after the incident, he forgot it and I forgave him, taking it on the alcohol. 

When I got home, I tapped a lot thinking of how nasty we could have been.
Hi Cath,

i think it was the right decision and not a mistake ;-)).

Especially for the first sex experience with an partner both should have all senses together so they can carefully act and watching the reactions of the other, taking even care of the others need and really try to make this a good and pleasant experience for both.
( Doing it while feeling love would give this experience an more intense feeling and would take this to an higher, better level..( .. the romantic side )

With so much alcohol, i think, your friend would have got HIS pleasure, but i dont believe that he could take enough care of your needs and so he could have disappointed you, or in the worst case even hurt you.

(For the "right" beginning, i think, its worth to wait. )

.. Hug you ;-))
Noted, but I'm still not ready for doing it tho...
*hugs Cath* Dear, Willy is right, it wasn't a mistake, if you wasn't prepared for that, the error was having accepted that guy invitation. Relax, time will come that the guy doesn't need to undress in front of you, it will be you that undress the guy *kiss her*
Maria? your name is also Maria? Love that name, kkkk
Love the Story, but, you have a juicy and fully erected cock in front of you and let it escape? Oh GOD, what a waste!!! (I'm kidding with you) you also seem a very 'interesting' person for me to find out IG, big Kiss
Yeah, not a mistake. never do anything you are not ready for, nor comfortable with doing.