MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Detective of secrets V: Insomniac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DETECTIVE OF SECRETS V: Insomniac

(Reid Bailley wakes up from a dream about his favorite book "The Cave of Time by Edward Packard" ((Choose Your Own Adventure franchise)))

Reid:  Whoa?  Where Am I?

Yogg Saron:  (in a deep voice) HELLO.

Reid?  Wait, wait, is that,  Yogg Saron, come to life, from Hearthstone?

YS:  Indeed it is.  I see you have played the game more hours than you have done with your homework, yet again.  I am very pleased

Reid:  Mr. Saron i have many ques....

YS:  Spare me the trivialities of your human speech.  I have come to let you know, you have been a wonderful private eye.  I and my tentacled friends wish to grant you with a fork in the road.

Reid:  Well, as Yogi Berra once said, if there's a fork in the road, take it.

YS:  Again with your human dialect.  How disconcerting.  Maybe I should go...

Reid:  WAIT WAIT, Mr. Saron, at least tell me what the two options are!

YS:  Well well, you are not as stupid as I once thought.  Now, onto it!  For the rest of your days, you will spend them in ultimate pleasure.  As I have observed humans there are two pleasures to speak of.  Sleeping, and fapping.  Yet I unfortunately am not as powerful as N'Zoth the Corruptor, and therefore may only grant you one wish.
Mr. Bailley, your path of pleasure is this:  Either 1) You have no refraction period.  You can fap as many times as you like.  ALL DAY even!  but at a cost, you can never sleep, again.  Your energy will only come from the dopamine released from fapping.  2)  Eternal sleep, wondering about the mysteries of the universe, and dreaming about your favorite book, The Cave of Time by Edward Packard.

Mr. Bailley:  Well for some help, Mr. Saron, I must quote Shakespeare in Hamlet Act 4 scene 3, when he says,  "to sleep, perchance to drea..."

YS:  Pitiful Human, you have tested my patience.  Which is it????
Mr. Bailley:  WELL I UH< erm,  fapping is pleasant, but then again so is sleep........

(Reid Bailley wakes up from a daydream)

WHOA WHERE AM I?

Client : So she says that I fap too much and never take the time for her, but when i get kinky (yadda yadda yadda)

(Reid Bailley's narcolepsy kicks in again, and he dreams about being able to fap continuously and also sleep with wonderful dreams, at the same time)))

THE END

Welcome my fellow Blizzard fans!
I bought the Cave of Time again. "Choose Your Own Adventure" books bring back such nostalgia for me. In the book there is a lady playing a harp or something, just sitting in a cave next to the ocean. Kind of a deserted island symbol, the catch is, in the book time has stopped. TFW i honestly make a choice to "go to the next page instead of hanging with the harp lady for all eternity", but I always wonder what that would be like....
I love those books! Too bad I can't find any...
Ebay is where i find some of them.

Edward Packard
R.A. Montgomery

These were the best authors in the series.
Thanks!
New one is likely going to be my pro and con experience involving online dating. Notu sure if it is different in larger cities (i think people are cooler in big cities) but since i'm kind of in a rural US area, online dating is moving at a snail's pace.