Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Worst Sexual Experience
I don't think you should poke at old wounds Thekink. She had all rights to be upset, and I would probably have been as well. We weren't there, all we can go by is what we've been told, so it's better to take things with a pinch of salt. Now, I'm not saying Bor should've just played a long, but he could've instead told her it was not for him, rather than making up excuses, which we shouldn't have to. We're all, hopefully, adults here after all. Let's act like it. ^^

Admittedly we all make mistakes, so I think it's better to forgive and forget. Which I believe and hope, Bor and Kina had done. So let them wounds be! *I bring out my ruler* Or pehaps you need a spanking!?

I also wanna say, wether or not it's in bad taste to kiss and tell is relative to me. If someone actually tried their best, even if it wasn't good for you, it's slightly distasteful to talk about it I think. And it could potentially hurt feelings as we've clearly been witness to.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
"*I bring out my ruler* Or pehaps you need a spanking!?"

Is it a threat or an offer ? Big Grin
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-05-2016, 05:16 PM)Emmie Wrote: I don't think you should poke at old wounds Thekink. She had all rights to be upset, and I would probably have been as well. We weren't there, all we can go by is what we've been told, so it's better to take things with a pinch of salt. Now, I'm not saying Bor should've just played a long, but he could've instead told her it was not for him, rather than making up excuses, which we shouldn't have to. We're all, hopefully, adults here after all. Let's act like it. ^^

Admittedly we all make mistakes, so I think it's better to forgive and forget. Which I believe and hope, Bor and Kina had done. So let them wounds be! *I bring out my ruler* Or pehaps you need a spanking!?

I also wanna say, wether or not it's in bad taste to kiss and tell is relative to me. If someone actually tried their best, even if it wasn't good for you, it's slightly distasteful to talk about it I think. And it could potentially hurt feelings as we've clearly been witness to.

My appologies, the position i was trying to make (was in bor's favor) but he didn't kiss and tell! only 2 people needed to know who were being spoken about, It was the experience which (I believe he was trying to explain) not a complaint at the partner. as different people enjoy different things!
My worst experience...i was just starting with this character, meet one or two interesting guys, but nothing that...thrills me, until i meet this guy, he was very polite, introduce himself like a mature man (the thing i was looking back then), we start talking, to know each other (i even told him some facts of my RL), he seems OK, we start RP'ing in PM one other day, i told him what i want and what i dont want (in RP mode) and we go to his room, if my memory is correct, that was my second or third sexual experience in the game.
In the room, all change...for worse, he start to be demanding (not the RP we agree), do this, do that...i went for it at the begining, always keeping me in the RP and trying to get him on his role, but no...he keeps pushing it, until he say "you are my bitch and you will do what i told you", i have no problems with that stuff, i done alot of that, even worse, but not that day and not with him, we dont agree with that and i dont like how he said it...so for the first time in here, i quit the sex and leave.
But the guy wasn't happy yet...so, he have the nerv to send me a PM, saying "first rule, you learn to obbey" and remove me from friend; i reply to him "second rule, go fuck yourself" and press the ignore button...yes, this is my first and one of the few i ignore in this game!
In the game, my worst experience was this morning...

I PM a woman I saw on the street. She answered and asked me if to invite her. I have rent one, as I am a "typical man", I invited her.
We began our affairs, then the question which killed the mood:
"Can you buy a premium card"...
lol...KICK HER TARKIS.....
My worst experience, in the middle of sex the guy said me to lick his hole and eat his shit...
He gave me much disgust and I had to leave the room.
The guy send me a PM with I'm ready to poop come im.
I had no choice,locked...
Shocked 
It might seem a little early to post on this particular thread (since I joined less than a week ago), but I must.

I encountered a pretty lady, short black hair, dark tan, and invited her to a Wild West room after a few short PMs. I wasn't quite sure what she'd like, since she was a bit the silent type. Things were going well, but in the middle of a sex scene.... my computer DID overheat and "shut down" - the screen went black and the keyboard and mouse weren't responding anymore. Cry

I'm not making this up. I was devastated, since form her point of view, I must have abruptly hit the 'Quit' button. Sad

It took me about two minutes to reboot and relog; I retraced her (she was waiting outside the Wild West) and then made a total ass of myself with several PM apologies. The girl is a SAINT, though; she didn't respond to my bumbling apologies, but she didn't lock me out either. I've seen her ingame a few times since then, but studiously avoided PMing her or otherwise standing too near her personal space.

You can bet that I am in her top five worst sexual experience... and strangely, I hope she'll share her side of the story with us one day.

P.S. Guess what? I'm shopping for a new computer this very weekend. My old pile of junk (still running Vista, can you imagine !?!) has a date with the garbage bin.
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I wouldn't stress it too much Ivan. Between computer problems and socket errors I think many of us have experienced someone's sudden departure. You did the right thing in finding her and apologizing. If she chooses to not respond then so be it,
Heart juicylucy
This one guy that just left the room after 2 min, tried to RP with him, but he didnt say a word, and then just left. Was strange, but didn't bother me Smile
These boots were made for walking....