Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cancel Credit card automatic renewals~
How to cancel credit card automatic renewals~ Who can happy me ~thanks very much~
Go to this link: FAQ and the first question you'll see is "How do I cancel premium?" Follow the instructions and you're done! ^_^

PS
In the future, try to see if the question you have has already been answered first, in another post.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Emmie now...that would constitute effort on their part...LMFAO
Sorry to hi-jack this thread but found that it would probably be better than making a entirely new one. Bought the premium membership today before making the account, liked the idea of the game that much. But have not gotten premium rights. Is there some type of code or something I need?
Try restarting your browser. Clearing your cache if that doesn't work. And come back to me if it didn't work. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Just tried that. Didn't work.
(04-03-2016, 09:03 AM)Emmie Wrote: Go to this link: FAQ and the first question you'll see is "How do I cancel premium?" Follow the instructions and you're done! ^_^

PS
In the future, try to see if the question you have has already been answered first, in another post.

When I click the link, all I get is a message that says "The specified threat does not exist"
This would be the link to the FAQ and the right answer ;-))

FAQ ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Updated Emmie's post with the current FAQ. Note that if you bought your subscription through Vendo, their support is at https://secure.vend-o.com/customers. Clicking on Your Subscriptions after logging in will bring up a detailed history of your account, including subscriptions which may be cancelled as needed.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]