Poll: Will you be there for at least a year?
This poll is closed.
Yes
53.63%
96 53.63%
No
12.29%
22 12.29%
Maybe
34.08%
61 34.08%
Total 179 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Fading away...
It is true that real life does get in the way of playing time. I must say that my interest in the game was starting to wane and then I had approx. a month away from it travelling without the opportunity to login. I have come back with my interest re-sparked and am now looking forward to re-engaging with "lost" friends
yup real life does get in the way of any virtual activity...I think its just balancing the right time to be on here and focusing on real life that is required...and if that dosent work out, then best to focus on real life only.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
Yep, keep em ideas "flowing" Flexi, and everyone too of course *wink wink*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
ok ok...synonyms...ok...instead of keep em c(u)mming...its now keep em flowing....ok cool...sounds, exciting still XD
That's what transitioning is all about mate  Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
There is also the option of going and come back later, just like I do! ^^
Well, I won't be as active as during the golden age but well... Nice to see you guys; the oldies and the new faces! ^^

I might have screwed things, but seriously, it was just to know something, why did you rated this thread?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
As long as I find the time and find interesting people to RP with I'll stick around. And as long as the game keeps getting new updates, I really want to see this game grow and prosper.
I think i can because one year is very short~
unfortunately i wont be able to make it till the end of year....but hey, had some good times here Smile