Poll: Will you be there for at least a year?
This poll is closed.
Yes
53.63%
96 53.63%
No
12.29%
22 12.29%
Maybe
34.08%
61 34.08%
Total 179 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Fading away...
same ;b I dont get here a lot but what matters is, I still do. ha
Well, I still have fun in here, of course, after all this time I spend less time, but it's quality time!... balance my dear friends, that's what we need. If we are bored in here, better to put our jacket and go outside, if we are bored outside, better pack up the jacket in the closet, put your pyjama and come here!
Anallee my dear, that happens a lot, we need to know how to deal with that kind of situations and move on, this game imitates life, and rude and idiot persons are everywhere, the only thing that is better in here is the possibility we have to just shut down the computer and move with our life.
To be simple is to be great
Thank you Fenix-TS for your acknowledgement.  Your advice is sagacious.  I actually met some on here who went thru a similar situation and she helped me enormously.  One never knows when or where inspiration appears.  Also, I enjoy your writing.
(04-02-2016, 01:16 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Well, I still have fun in here, of course, after all this time I spend less time, but it's quality time!... balance my dear friends, that's what we need. If we are bored in here, better to put our jacket and go outside, if we are bored outside, better pack up the jacket in the closet, put your pyjama and come here!

Well, sometimes in towels too. Right Fenix? *wink* Tongue
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
in towels...no, but in night robe...yes! a lot of times, hihihi
I'm the only one sleeping naked?! Just kidding!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Sleeping naked is the best. Just saying. Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Wow! That's interesting!
hey..i sleep naked... I just don't play this game naked (well, in some occasions...) hihihi
Don't tell me you're a wanker ^^