Poll: Will you be there for at least a year?
This poll is closed.
Yes
53.63%
96 53.63%
No
12.29%
22 12.29%
Maybe
34.08%
61 34.08%
Total 179 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Fading away...
(03-28-2016, 01:49 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Real life...that bitch!!! always there, always get in the way, always needy...always pushy....what can we do?
Cath, we cant fight against her, no way, she always find a way to "grab" us and force us, in good way sometimes, on a bad way others, but she always win!!!
I hope you be able to stay here for a long time, to enlighten us with your remarkable and trenchant posts.
Big Kiss my dear Friend

Beautiful words Fenix-TS, and a friend I met here helped me last night with a very serious real life issue.  We must have spent five hours discussing it.  I have only been playing five days and am so grateful that I met her.  It was if as she was sent to me.  Sometimes the borders between this game and real life may not be as distinct as we believe them to be.
True, some people even take it into real life too. I've seen countless people meet up offline from this game, even though they're of different countries Smile

Anyway, glad that you've found yourself a good friend Anallee, hope you had wonderful times in days ahead Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(04-01-2016, 01:56 AM)Bansai Wrote: True, some people even take it into real life too. I've seen countless people meet up offline from this game, even though they're of different countries Smile

Anyway, glad that you've found yourself a good friend Anallee, hope you had wonderful times in days ahead Wink

Thank you Bansai Heart
I will go with the "Maybe" option. I only say this because with my experience of Online games I have seemed to outlast most of my friends playing or the game. As I mentioned in Anallee's rep, I too met a few folks through Online games. One in particular I physically met after years of online chat and became close friends. On a spur of the moment, I was in her state and said if she wanted to met we could. Surprisingly she agreed which made me nervous. We met and had a good time while I was in state on business which made my time enjoyable with my crazy schedule. We even dated at one point until RL got in our way (her schedule and mine). Online friends can actually be more supportive than our RL ones at times. Today Online interaction is a social norm.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(03-31-2016, 07:22 PM)Anallee Wrote: Beautiful words Fenix-TS, and a friend I met here helped me last night with a very serious real life issue.  We must have spent five hours discussing it.  I have only been playing five days and am so grateful that I met her.  It was if as she was sent to me.  Sometimes the borders between this game and real life may not be as distinct as we believe them to be.

How true it is, Anallee.

I've encountered and befriended great people in the (relatively) short time I have been here, several of which rekindled my writing endeavors and keep inspiring me to this very day - and they hail from all corners of the Earth.

I also had the luck and privilege to meet the most exceptional, loving and amazingly gifted lady there is... she dwells in my thoughts always. Blush
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I will likely remain on the forum. But I am just about done with the game. I will log on every now and then, for a few minutes. But yeah, it just isn't as fun as it was at the start, more because of social behaviour than to do with the sex.
i agree on that @sharp...but...ill try and survive as much as I can in game....feels like a war zone there in my opinion.
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I did not know whether to post this here or in the "Handling Unwanted Invites" thread.  It can dwell in either place.  Last night  an incident befell me which very closely mirrored a terrible situation I have been dealing with for three days.  In real life I needed to demand justice, in here justice rushed to defend me.  Life imitating art imitating life.  To my rescuers my deepest gratitude.  You have your reward.  To my tormentor, may real life treat you as you treated me here.
Anallee
(04-01-2016, 10:14 AM)Anallee Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 01:56 AM)Bansai Wrote: True, some people even take it into real life too. I've seen countless people meet up offline from this game, even though they're of different countries Smile

Thank you Bansai Heart
No problem Wink

Oh and regarding the problem you faced yesterday, just brush it off and carry on. Nothing can be achieved if you dwell so much on it. Remember, keep that smile wide always! *pinches her face* Big Grin
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(04-02-2016, 05:30 AM)Bansai Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:14 AM)Anallee Wrote:

Thank you Bansai Heart
No problem Wink

Oh and regarding the problem you faced yesterday, just brush it off and carry on. Nothing can be achieved if you dwell so much on it. Remember, keep that smile wide always! *pinches her face* Big Grin

Thank you Sweetie,  That's what I'm doing.  And, I enjoy your posts.